đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Repulsed and dead inside?! I said cot damn *****.

Forget settling, after how that so ended Luke has given up. This looking like one of those marriages that ends mid season.

AJ got a temper. Think he masks that with that extra jokey schtick.
I dont see how you say that to someone, an expect them not to have a heartache or an anurism or somethin.
Son got negatory regard for her expressing that.

AJ got a couple severed heads in his deep freezer

Last edited:
Finished s7...meh. My notes from s7...

- Amber got issues within herself
- Mia, idk what's wrong with her but she always shuts down when it gets tough
- Danielle and Bobby seem like boring robots :lol:

Edit: I just checked and I think it might be 3/3 with divorces. Bobby and Danielle might be lying to themselves, idc if they have a kid. Man...I'm way too invested in this **** here...:smh:

Last edited:
^said the same thing.

So far this season doesn’t interest me. Wifey is all in, of course. Just waiting for next season- Charlotte where I guarantee I’ll have seen everyone casted.

I think this is supposed to be one of his ex’s

Attachments

• A3C5F2DA-67A7-4505-86E8-3C4A7CD17A9A.jpeg
    A3C5F2DA-67A7-4505-86E8-3C4A7CD17A9A.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 26
Pastor Cal reacting accordingly :pimp:

I feel bad for Kate now the way Cal is approaching and feeling about it. I'd let her sit on my face for sure.

Luke's a scumbag

Dude wanted to be matched with anyone except a white girl and they give him the whitest woman in America. I feel bad for them both.

Are those gram filtered pics? Look at sons eyes compared to 2019. Either that ain't him or he must legit feel dead inside cus that 2019 pic, son looks souless and empty.

Still think dude is questionable tho. Don't see how any women can make you feel repulsed and dead, unless she really stinks, terribly ugly, or if I found out she switched genders.

Luke was probably being too nice and not 100 with the experts about dealbreakers and what he wants.

He should've made it more than clear he wants a woman of color, not a white chick. He probably aint want to sound like Tristan from last season saying he didn't want a chick darker than him but in this instance would be asking for a chick way darker than him.

All I remember is the scene of him telling the pastor he's dated a variety of chicks from different backgrounds.

Last edited:
I feel like the show knew what they were doing :lol: I guess he could have been more clear but the way they edited his scene with Cal that felt clear enough to me :lol:

The show exposed that part intentionally on both Tristan and Luke

I haven't seen every season but how many times have they aired out white contestants for not wanting to date outside their race?
why.png

(something Cal has explicitly stated alot of them do which leads to them not having more interracial couples on the show)

I feel like the show knew what they were doing :lol: I guess he could have been more clear but the way they edited his scene with Cal that felt clear enough to me :lol:

The show exposed that part intentionally on both Tristan and Luke

I haven't seen every season but how many times have they aired out white contestants for not wanting to date outside their race?
why.png

(something Cal has explicitly stated alot of them do which leads to them not having more interracial couples on the show)
The thing about it though is before the actual season started they had that whole matchmaking ep (that we're referencing) where they decided the pairings and amount of couples and they had that foeced fake scene of arguing about who to cut going out their way to have 4 couples this season.

So you purposely mismatch a guy and girl hoping those other factors you think match them overcomes that or just knowing it'd probably fail so you back down to 3 couples.

The way Jasmine talking she seems like the type that would stay with Will even if she wants a divorce just to get pregnant :lol:

Man said he wants to get to know you better and one of her replies ingot married to start a family.

Hope Will doesn't end up trapped.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: This dude Luke is trying to finesse his way out of this.

Kill it with kindness while he lives with her, even get more intimate and then turn around and basically call her an alcoholic passive aggressive style to the "experts" :lol:

Keith needs to save those pics to the cloud.

Last edited:
Will doesn’t like Jasmine. I think he was mildly attracted to her and the more she spoke the more it turned him off. I agree she’d probably get pregnant even if she knew he didn’t want her. I can respect him for not having sex if he feels it won’t last. I don’t buy his wanting to get to know her more.

Luke continues to be an *******.

Last edited:
Lucas is top 3 scumbag they've ever had. He is a manipulative scumbag. Props to William for staying strong. Jasmine is not long term material. She just wants a kid. Keith is just an embarrassment. Dude has 0 life skills, stealth skills and relationship skills.

Back
Top Bottom