💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I'm literally just waiting until they say if they're staying together or dipping :lol:

Just got spoilers

Tristan :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I dvr'd it so I could skip through the hour of commercials this morning :lol:

NO HOLDING BACK NO HOLDING BAAAAAAACK. TT is an idiot and the biggest clown ever. Dave just likes smashing Amber everyday and most mornings. Bobby does the same thing with every woman he's ever dated. Dude is going to burn out.

One of these marriages are already ended in divorce, can yall guess which? :lol:

Last edited:
Proud of Dave for sticking to his guns and getting outta there. Tristan is a clown dude. Bobby might not survive marriage plus a kid to take care of.

Tristan is an emotional *****.

Can't believe I didn't remember the I don't want a woman darker than me restriction.

Like he can call it a 5 second clip but it wasn't out of context and expanding on that deal breaker doesn't change anything.

They try to play Dave like he was still hung up on Amber dating a gym friend in the past. I feel she still in denial about why Dave don't want to be with her.

Something will always be off about Bobby and Danielle to me.

Last edited:
Happily Ever After? is on and it looks like all the couples that got pregnant went through hard times.

Even Danielle and Bobby :wow:

Jephte couldn't handle the social media hate and went in to a depression.

Last edited:
Finally caught up on the season, and can come in here.

Wasn't rooting for not one of these couples.

2/3 ain't work out and the third, something don't seem right. One of them gon flip one day

Finally caught up on the season, and can come in here.

Wasn't rooting for not one of these couples.

2/3 ain't work out and the third, something don't seem right. One of them gon flip one day
Well she pregnant now.

So if it goes South it would be the messiest divorce of all the MAFS pairings :lol:

Jepthe sees Shawnice as the vehicle for his kid. Nothing more.

I was thinking the same at first but seems like he really didn't know how to react to the online criticism. Can't say I blame him given the situation. I think they will work out now Danielle and Bobby, that looks like a ticking time bomb.

I dont think ppl are built to handle criticism from millions of ppl. That can give anyone mental struggles.

I heard him talk about it in the ep but what exactly were the criticisms of Jephte online? Was it like the stuff in here or overboard hate?

Was it about his you're still a stranger to me ****? :lol:

From what I can tell it seems like MAFS twitter is pretty hardcore when they dislike someone. I believe there was editing magic going on making him look like a real dirtbag and he was watching the season back and reading comments and started to question if that is who he really was? Check Shawneice's timeline, she's fed up. :lol:

https://twitter.com/tweetshawniece

That Brandin chick is cute but also a weirdo :lol: Like fine but also Guy Fawkes mask comparable.

Anyway, this chick Isabella deserves not to find love. ******* crazy.

That fake drama with eliminating couples :lol:

Talking about we got a stalemate knowing full damn well they were doing 4 couples this season.

Last edited:
This 4 couples scam is just a shameless attempt to increase the odds of a match. That lady calling herself "queen" will be a problem.

This AJ cat is too over the top for me.

This 4 couples scam is just a shameless attempt to increase the odds of a match. That lady calling herself "queen" will be a problem.
You see it too right? :lol:

Her wedding dress with the tiara put it over the top.

Last edited:
That was an awkward start for Kristine :lol: Garter falling all the way down and everybody sees as the door opens your dad tryijg to pull it up.

Gotta admit she is one of the prettier women on all of MAFS.

Feeling Kate too.

Luke being wild weird for no reason. Son super nervous.

AJ a spazz.

Last edited:
This janky wedding photographer :lol:

Would be funny if the "experts" went 0 for 4 this season.

Back
Top Bottom