💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
You can see from this ep why Michael, Brandon, and Zach get divorced :lol:

Brandon is just a weirdo. This ep confirmed it. Such a lame. No she hasn't been videotaping you this entire time. You signed up for this show though.

Zach isnt going to grow attraction to shorty. Props to him for powering through the wedding and kissing her so many times. Had her thinking he was in to her at least :lol: He felt NOTHING. Son @ the pool in all black you know he on some different time. I'm sure he said a whole bunch of nothing for 10 min about attraction just to **** with her.

Its over for Mike.

Son dead silent or at least they edited it that way when the guys talked. Then when he speaks straight up lies to them. Talking about not letting all the info out. Didn't even hint at them having a disagreement.

Meka disgusted with him. Make it sound like she's trapped against her will :lol:

Also stepping back from this, for the ppl that genuinely get in to this wanting a marriage and it doesn't work out. Damn that must suck. I've seen it a bunch in 9 seasons but looking at these 5 couples **** is rough.

Last edited:
Zach on the beach date talking in circles. I was like what are u ultimately saying :lol: he running game. the bro fist pump is cringe. He ain’t attracted to her flat out. He thought the match makers would hook him up with a biddy but he got a baby t-Rex.

Brandon is an idiot. Cameras in your face 24/7 yet u get upset when Taylor films u sleeping? Then acting all weird and not addressing the fact immediately. If something is bothering me that much, I will talk about it the moment it happens so the **** doesn’t happen again. I could see why he hasn’t been with no one and go to spots by himself.

Michael excuse for not wearing his ring is pure comedy. Bruh has an excuse and a reason for everything. Bruh digging himself in a deeper hole.

Im still waiting on some drama with the other two couples :lol:

Watching this now, and damn I feel bad for Meka having to come out there dolo in front of all those couples. I still don't understand how he managed to **** up a sure thing. They are in paradise and he ruined it :smh:.

Also Brandon is definitely a weirdo, the way he jumped out of that bed when shorty was recording him sleeping was crazy. I'm not sure why that triggered him yet, but it's strange as hell.

Zach is Juelz'n Santana

Brandon wants to audition for RHOA

and my Mike will not...under any troubling circumstances he has with his wife...miss his breakfast.

and idk how Mindy and Zach we're chill on that that beach with critters....can't do it mane.

Saw an interesting comment Katie made on that IG page comparing herself to Amber....yikes. Derek def. doesn't come off like Matt so I wonder what she meant

I’m finally here. I haaaaaate the beginning of every season. They drag out the scenes and play the same clips overs and over.

Meka is super pretty. It’s not surprising the guy who has never seen marriage up close is putting on for the camera and what he thinks he should be saying and doing.

i feel bad for the lady with the guy who isn’t really feeling her. It’s so embarrassing watching one person try and the other isn’t.the guy isn’t even that attractive. I must’ve missed the segment where he said he’s a model cuz I didn’t know until the honeymoon. He says a lot of nothing which is a red flag. He’s not a good listener.

Brandon carried on all day for a camera in his face? Then has the nerve to tell her to get over it and he dragged it out for hours. Good for her standing up for herself.

Last edited:
That is always a gamble when doing a show like this. I'm surprised most people aren't prepared for that to happen. It's messed up to be the one your spouse isn't attracted to, but once it's said out in the open that should be your moment to dead the entire thing. Why try to make anything work with a person who doesn't find you attractive? At that point there is no chance of true intimacy, you might as well label the relationship platonic.

That is always a gamble when doing a show like this. I'm surprised most people aren't prepared for that to happen. It's messed up to be the one your spouse isn't attracted to, but once it's said out in the open that should be your moment to dead the entire thing. Why try to make anything work with a person who doesn't find you attractive? At that point there is no chance of true intimacy, you might as well label the relationship platonic.

Jamie was disgusted by Doug in season 1 or 2 and they are a few years in and I think have two kids but at least one.

I do think it’s possible to grow in love if you aren’t initially attracted to someone but you have to reallly want marriage in general to work to get to that point. I don’t know if I personally would try after my new husband told me he wasn’t feeling me but I don’t think it’s impossible.

I'm not familiar with what went on with that couple, but I'm guessing Doug was determined to make her fall in love with him. He probably wore her down, lol. That is a lot for anyone to do for a person that isn't attracted to them. So yes, marriage must have been very important to him.

I personally would never give an an ounce of effort into a relationship if the chick said she wasn't attracted to me. Life is too short, and there are too many people in this world to devote that kind of time to a person that isn't interested :lol:

Speaking of Jamie, never knew she was on the Bachelor...saw this on the subreddit

dead.png

I gotta go back and watch the older seasons when I get a chance

Meka and Mike getting along on their solo day but it is mad stale and I see no chemistry.

I know Mike's answer although he might switch up on rating her but I don't think the question has even broached with Meka about if she's attracted to Mike.

Last edited:
Watching Zach, Brandon and Mike support each other's bs on Unfiltered is
mjlol.png

Seeing that clip of Brandon and his panic attack...cant lie, he did look shook af
pachah1.png

Brandon man....what’s wrong with this *****? He does know he signed up for this right? What did he think it was gonna be :smh: damn fool

Politician Zach talking in circles again. Even Derek caught on. if Jamie from season 1 built attraction for dude, maybe there is hope. Man she was slimy :lol:

Meka and Mike **** was boring but I’d be damned if she told me to go to bed with that hot *** robe.

Chile, Brandon a drama queen and a whole drunk 💅🏿

Taylor and Keith may have worked. They gotta do 2nd chance cross city series or something

Zach gotta be one the worst bull****ter's I've ever seen. Even Derek was like

giphy.gif

At least Mindy is catching on and has a chance to save herself

Katie getting doubts? 🤔

I cant watch Mike and Meka anymore, get them checks though folks
mjlol.png

Damn I forgot about unfiltered. Need to catch up on that real time ****** :lol:

I'm watching couple's couch of the ep. Who judgemental but on point. This lunatic AJ speaking facts :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't even notice Zach's hair so much if it werent for all these jokes. My man's gets another talking to about the marriage and not wearing his ring but finds time in the morning to put in blond highlights in his hair.

Last edited:
Wait, Taylor's friends with Teanna Trump?
ohhh.png
sabu.png
mjlit2.png

The internet gossip is better than the show

fdfg.png

Back
Top Bottom