💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Half these ninjas didnt even move in
sabu.png

And they all live in the same building too, **** might as well be the real world.

In other news...I'm backtracking on Hulu and I'm watching S4 of MAFS, and I'll work my way to miss the episodes I missed lol

:rofl: If this season does go 0 for 5.

Brandon is a lunatic. Just the way he sounds showing up with Pastor Cal there. Reasons for him being a super weirdo at the end of the honeymoon is unfounded.

He can make all the vows and promises. He gonna do the same ****.

Zach is gone :lol:

Mindy moved in alone.

If they weren't getting paid I know at least 3 couples would be done.

Last edited:
didn’t watch this week’s episode yet, but apparently Zach never moved into the apartment complex the entire time. I think I heard he has a house of his own in Arlington. He lives nearby me somewhere I’m orettybecause my wife recognized the street he was jogging on in the first episode when they were kind of introducing him.

I still feel bad for mindy, because she wanted someone so bad and definitely was feeling Zach, but I can’t blame Zach. If there’s no physical attraction, then what can you do? Just a ****** position to end up in.

The way Brandon talks irritates me. Like he’s trying his best to audition for a Quiet Storm radio gig. The way he walked into the crib while Pastor Cal and Taylor was there like nothing happened :lol:

Let me find out Derek out there moving bricks with the gun and wad of cash in the dresser.

Michael and these crocodile tears. ***** still lying. I believe he did say that. Him saying he’s failing as a husband is probably gonna be his way out of everything. Don’t fall for it Meka.

Politican Zach stay talking in circles and contradicting himself. Pastor Cal had so many facial expressions during his talk with Zach.He was like wtf is this ***** saying. Zach is as good as gone.

So what's the success rate of this show again :lol: Like how can they be classified as experts when they can barely get two couples per season to stay together? This is complete *******, and I don't get why people still sign up for this. They might as well go on speed dating, they might have better odds then.

Yeah for us, but these folks seem to be really trying to fall in love. I would think they'd want to deal with an organization that has a better track record :lol:

I think they know the possibilities of what they are getting into when they come on the show, they aren't totally blind.

A few things....

Zach Bravo needs to just admit he's out. I think his problem is, he's used to talking like that to women that are stupid and they fall for that dumb *** circle talk. Any person with a brain can figure out that he talks nothing but nonsense, and 3 people already figured it out lol. He's not smart because all he does is regurgitate that same stupid monologue and says attraction 5 times. It's like he plays a shell game with that word and all it means is, Mindy you're not hot enough for me, I'm gone.

Maybe Michael didn't say the exactly the phrase "I need sex on the honeymoon or the marriage is over" when talking to Meka on the honeymoon. Maybe in that conversation the word intimacy was used, and it got misinterpreted by Meka. Thinking about it, and coming from the POV where Michael is coming from, he has trust issues with women since he was adopted. Maybe he used the word intimacy (which he mentioned in last night's episode), and in the context of the conversation, Meka misunderstood what he meant. I don't think he was lying last night and putting on fake tears. I think possibly their individual definitions of intimacy are different. I think he wants and needs that love from a woman and wants intimacy more than anything, but the distinction has to be understood by both parties.

As for Brandon....(I hate typing this...)

Fam....Taylor said he had nice panties and Prince Brandon said thank you. And she also referred to him as acting like a ***** at least twice. She know what time it is :lol: . I don't know know if anyone caught it, but at the very end of the episode where they preview next week's episode, did anyone see where that swole ***** g checked Brandon and he looked shook? That **** had me dying lmao.

I had some things to say about Michael but his mom issues show I may be wrong.

Brandon and Zach are just...

Zach must’ve wanted some y’all blonde or something. Ok girl really isn’t that cute but if he’s going to be a jerk cuz he isn’t attracted to her he needs to man up and end the marriage. I don’t think he really wanted to be married. I don’t know his reasons are for coming on this show but it wasn’t to find a successful marriage. I think someone the truly wanted to be married would give it more of a chance. He bothers me because I genuinely don’t respect people who are full of **** and that’s what he is. Just leave instead of dragging this woman down

Brandon needs to say what he feels instead of lashing out. It’s not ok when women do it but it’s even more unattractive coming from a man especially when they always claimed to be less emotional and more logical. I’m with Taylor I couldn’t be with someone who thinks they can talk to people any kind of way when they’re in their feelings. I like that she’s drawn a line & let him know he cant talk to her or other people that way.

The diabetes couple I couldn’t care any less about.

Sometimes I wish the women didn’t try so hard or take the experiment serious because it makes them look desperate being treated like crap from these regular *** ****** (race neutral *****) who think too highly of themselves. They need to give the men the same energy they give them. I also know that’s not how marriage works and why I would never do this show. :lol: minute my husband starts acting funny imma be ******* hilarious. not gonna make a fool of me on tv

Yeah, one trait the majority of the women on this show seem to share is lacking a backbone when their husbands act funny style. They get emotional first and second before ever getting mad.

I can't count on one hand those that showed attitude and weren't for the bull ****.

Michael comes off as the type of guy I find most annoying. The guy who went to college, got a good job, and a place of his own so he thinks he’s automatically entitled to a good woman and he’s automatically a good catch. That **** is good on paper but doesn’t automatically make you a good partner. Soon as he quizzed Meka in what calamari is I had to give him the side eye.. I still think he’s playing a role in what he thinks a husband should and shouldn’t be cuz he’s never seen that example in real life. That’s why he was on the couch crying. He’s not really sure what he’s suppose to be doing and it’s kind of falling apart before it if a chance to take off.

I thought diabetes girl was the other boring couple. Diabetes was dumb to bring up the old guy. I think it’s gonna cause her husband to shut down.

Last edited:
I've just now gotten caught up w/the season.

1. 5 couples is too many and 2 hour episodes are too long. We've just gotten through the first 2 weeks and its already episode 7.

1. Who's been the all-time worse husband: Zach from this season or Matt from last season? I thought it would be impossible to top Matt but Zach is almost as bad. Dude talks in circles, refuses to move and straight up told his wife he's not attracted to her. Dude is the worst

2. Brandon is acting real light-skinned. He has these awful temper tantrums and then strolls back in like its nothing. If you're such a private person, why sign up for a reality show? and Taylor is the baddest wife to ever be on this show, what a waste

3. 50/50 Katie is still smashing her ex, just sayin'

4. Michael and Meka are just a bad match. They seem like decent people independently, but there's nothing there. Also, Meka needs to let go of the "he said he'd leave if we didn't have sex on the honeymoon" stuff.

The dog humping Brandon... 😂

They already added problems by airing out their business in front of everybody, and Taylor to her friends. No good.

I see problems with Jessica and Austin. The $ disparity bothers her lowkey.

Zach... *sigh *. On unfiltered he said Mindy isn't his type of beautiful. Then why are you here? Get this dude outta here.

Meka and Michael have a shot.

Katy and Derek... He needs to temper expectations about love, and I don't think Katy fully let go of her ex.

I've been binging past seasons since last week. It's unhealthy 😂. I just started S6 earlier today.

I think Anthony is a MAFS MVP from S5.

Austin the fourth person to catch on to Politican Zach talking in circles. Dude can never answer a question straight up :lol:

How Zach get invited to come over to his own crib? I found that hilarious.

Katie lying to her friends talking about Derek said he could never love her. He said it takes him 6 months to a year to be in love.

Brandon still a weirdo

I wanna know how big the salary difference between Austin and Jessica. It’s gotta be substantial for Jessica to be feeling some type of way.

^ It is a big difference. She emphasized it twice last episode by saying the difference in pay between she and Austin is substantial.

Well Jess I know makes close to $150k. Not sure what Austin makes, but I can’t imagine he’s broke broke. Jess said they combed through all her financials and whatnot before letting her go on the show so I doubt they’d let Austin get on if he had no money at all.

$150k?!? Sheesh

but if Austin makes about 70k, I don’t see the issue. Unless it’s like 50k or something. What is he? A system engineer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom