💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I gotta assume next season there's gonna be a contractual obligation that in order to get the bag you have to go along with the entire program so that means you have to move in with your spouse.

Zach whack for that. He already a high grade bull****ter but him not moving in with his wife puts a stink and extra awkwardness on their whole marriage. Like there's no way anyone can think they might have a chance.

I will strongly consider it. **** outta here :smh:

Brandon :rofl: He played his cards right, bided his time, and escaped at an opportune moment. With that clear, I believe everything he said about Taylor. She probably has been out late clubbin, hooking up with dudes and giving out her number.

Last edited:
I gotta assume next season there's gonna be a contractual obligation that in order to get the bag you have to go along with the entire program so that means you have to move in with your spouse.

Zach whack for that. He already a high grade bull****ter but him not moving in with puts a stink and extra awkwardness on their whole marriage. Like there's no way anyone can think they might have a chance.

Brandon :rofl: He played his card right bidet his time, and escaped at an opportune moment. With that clear, I believe everything he said about Taylor. She probably has been out late clubbin, hooking up with dudes and giving out her number.

Brandon operated at an ELITE level. He knew Taylor's game and killed two birds with one stone. Got out of production and dropped taylor.

Meka was sexy barking on Michael like that :lol: :evil:

I would be destroying her in arguments. Then try to parlay that in to some angry/makeup sex.

Can't wait to see how this deal with Zach talking to the friend plays out(IG fan account makes it seem pretty foul)...and this dude Michael.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Zach is the worst. Still talking in circles and putting in no effort.
- Taylor is the absolute worst. Takes zero responsibility for making the IG video. Very clear she just wants reality show game. Lol @ her fake crying in front of Dr. Pepper
- is Michael a pathological liar? First he lies about getting the principal job, then he lies about being a yoga teacher. Why lie about these things?

This popped up on the explore page one day..:lol::lol: Amber/Iris from last season.

Nice to see Iris is still extra
sabu.png

Finally caught up with this trainwreck.

Best part of the last episode was the chef from the cooking class saying he can't fix their broken relationships and not knowing how much of a **** show some of them been
sabu.png

Brandon and Taylor are both psychopaths. Experts got it right. They do have alot in common, just the wrong traits
dead.png

Dr. Pepper sitting there looking at Taylor, Brandon, Zach and Mike

giphy.gif

Some of the most emotionally abusive people I've seen on TV

Mike is the WOAT liar, holy ****. Gaslighting extraordinaire

aepps20 aepps20 gotta respect Meka's jab work and counterpunch. Constantly lured Mike with the feint and checkmate

IgnorantOrneryEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Taylor has terrible friends, what is wrong with these people
mjlol.png

Dr. Pepper sitting there looking at Taylor, Brandon, Zach and Mike

giphy.gif

Some of the most emotionally abusive people I've seen on TV

Mike is the WOAT liar, holy ****. Gaslighting extraordinaire

aepps20 aepps20 gotta respect Meka's jab work and counterpunch. Constantly lured Mike with the feint and checkmate

IgnorantOrneryEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Taylor has terrible friends, what is wrong with these people
mjlol.png

Meka did AMAZING work. Pants on Fire Mike stood no chance.

Brandon’s dimples make him look even more stupid. Taylor looks dumb because she couldn’t just say “I did it to piss him off it was childish and I’m sorry” Brandon checked out during the honeymoon. He isn’t slick acting like he’s so hurt. He never cared the video is just his easy out. Taylor is better off. No one wants a sassy ***** that you don’t know how he’s going to react when **** gets rough.

Mike is *****. He didn’t answer his lies cuz she started off with “it was a waste of my time”. She has confronted him on every lie and told him what she needs to trust him and be confident in their marriage but she doesn’t express herself? How did he not think he would get caught in a lie like being a yoga instructor? He’s one of those weirdo ****** that think because they don’t yell when there’s a disagreement they’re somehow more logical. Not as extreme but the same way Joe Budden carries himself with women.

These episodes are so long it makes me not want to watch the show. There’s no need for them to be this long every week.

Mindy should've punched him in the face hard. Zach full of ****.

This dum dum Zach just said he's straightforward :rofl: Son said Lindsay just as straightforward as him. She must be a bull **** artist too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom