đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Lindsey is full of **** as well

if you’re not interested in Zach, why respond to him? “Oh I delete messages if it’s someone I’m not interested in.” Yea ******* right. Don’t respond and block the number if that’s the case.

Bruh Zach something else.

he rather look like a liar than say what he’s accusing Mindy of
He's full of ****.

I don't think he has anything on her really. Something her friend told her that maybe Mindy said.

Lindsay is a scumbag. Zach is king **** talker. It's more likely he was getting emotionally involved with her.

:lol: If thats who Zach finds attractive. She looks like the poorwoman's Lennon Parham.

Last edited:
He's full of ****.

I don't think he has anything on her really. Something her friend told her that maybe Mindy said.

Lindsay is a scumbag. Zach is king **** talker. It's more likely he was getting emotionally involved with her.

:lol: of thats who Zach finds attractive.
:lol:

I thought it was the Asian friend Zach was talking to until I found out she was married. She fly as hell.

but it’s Lindsey :ohwell:

Brandon came back just to get his 💅🏾done and to drag Taylor some more

Austin and Jessica are handling the love word how Katie and Derek should be tbh...both girls need to chill doe if the action is there

Zach is a whole idiot
dwill.png

Mindy sitting there like John Starks

tenor.gif

Watching him constantly clear his throat
laff.gif

pljk84ftn9m41.png

Her friend is trash in more ways than one

Mindy better tell the homie Mallory, she always looked ready to run a fade for her

The show is fun when wild personalities are paired together. Successful or not.

They need to get Zach off the show. Dude is just annoying now. Trying to sell his bull **** to Pastor Cal :lol: :smh: Dude is wild annoying and frustrating. Ask if Zach's committed and he cant even say yes or no. Just more bull ****.

I agree with the sexy doctor. Mindy being a bit of a pushover

Meeka stay on Mike's head about his lies :lol:

Like its over there. She's on alert about it and can't get over it.

Mike a loser tho
Watching Zach critique Derek on Unfiltered is
laff.gif
How sway? :lol: :smh:

Zach got balls. I dont quite get his deal but he got balls for that.

No surprise he swerves on Mindy and sleeps in the other room.
Pastor Val reminds me of a Black version of Mike from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul
I totally see that comparison. He's just a bit younger :lol:

Last edited:
Watching Pastor Cal having to deal with Zach on Unfiltered and the new Episode

tenor.gif

Fam brought a backpack over and slept in the other room lmaoooo....Mindy deserves his cut of money from the show

I wasnt entirely paying attention to Katie and Derek's fight....but it seems like she's freaking out because her timeline is on a bit of a crunch due to health but idk if she needs to panic cause ol boy got dreams...I think Derek would temper expectations once reality hits for family stuff but he also has to communicate that better, they both do.

Meka looks fed up all the time. I dont blame her but damn
dead.png

Episode was a struggle to get through doe

We all know Michael wrote that offer letter :lol: dude be lying about the most simplest of things it’s mind boggling.

What’s up with Katie? She be having the worst reasons to flip. I was just sitting there confused as hell. She only been with him for like a month and wondering why she having been out dates like touching elephants. She’s a weirdo.

Zach not knowing Viviana met up with Mindy prior to him. He was just spewing positive ****. Viviana was like ummmm yea so Mindy called it quits. He had more loyalty to Lying Lindsay than his wife.

Brandon needs to work on his biceps and triceps. His arms look flimsy. That protein powder ain’t doing sheeeeeeeeeit. Brandon and Taylor’s brief union ain’t gonna last too long judging by next weeks episode.

Jessica needs to chill. Dude ain’t ready to love u yet and it’s okay.

Oh and Viviana was looking rightous this entire episode :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom