💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Imagine being in a relationship let alone a marriage where its a negotiation to get your partner to be honest.

Michael just lying to lie. I feel like this whole mother not around is a lie too. One big story based on being adopted to excuse his pathological lying :smh:

Experts should disqualify fam.

I think Michael has unresolved issues from his childhood which lead him to habitually lie. It's just sad at this point. Buddy forged an offer letter from a job? He needs therapy before we dated anyone.

Why is Kate tripping? Her husband wrote a love letter as a freshman and now she's jealous and wants to pick fights?

Zach played himself. He tried to catch Mindy lying and he ends up exposing himself for talking to her friend. On top of that it's obnoxious that this dude just can't talk like a regular person. Just spit it out already!

Michael is definitely annoying, but y'all a little too hard on him. I told y'all that was his problem.

**** that. Who lies about being a yoga instructor? Why lie about the miles on your car? That’s a real problem that needs to addressed. If he has issues being adopted he needs to work that out before going on tv and lying about nonsense.

The man just explained his entire life he had to "make things fit" to cover up the pain in his life. He's adapted to it and made it a habit, it's basically a survival skill he's developed in life. With no guidance from his mom, feeling abandoned and unwanted, then having the mom that adopted you die also, it's an expected hurdle. I'm not excusing what he's doing because he's an adult, but there are things to people more than they appear. Too many people are focusing on the WHAT (lying about his job, mileage on his car etc), that **** ain't important. Focus on the WHY and you get to the root the issue. You can't fix his issue in 8 weeks. Makes for good tv, yeah, but that's a deep issue, one that probably can't be accounted for on a questionnaire to qualify for the show because you can mask that. That being said, he should have thought about what he was getting into and been more honest with himself to see if he was ready for marriage.

I got no sympathy for that ***** Michael :lol:

Anyway, I swear Brandon was done and the way both of them are back together I think they're doing it for tv. Seems fake. Like the show didn't want two failed marriages halfway in the season. I feel like the experts/producers paid Brandon more to come back.

I'm just not buying it.

Props to Mindy

I know the "experts" dont want to tell what people should do but it's kind of weird they sit back and watch how abusive ppl can be in a situation (you know the ppl they choose to be in these marriages)...and then when Mindy tells Viviana she was done, she had to hold back a big smile...which means you let Mindy sit in a toxic relationship while telling one to exhaust all "options"
unimpressed.png

Zach got his out and he's still talking in circles...you know what, he would make for a great republican politician

Mike should have never signed up for this...and I cant blame Meka for reacting how she is either

He's at fault and you can't always lean on your past as an excuse for future behavior (it's a tad bit too convenient when he gets caught) but I understand that he's been through some **** and progressing past that is easier said then done...either way doe whether it was Meka or someone else he married on here, it was never gonna be the solution.
manny.png

Brandon and Taylor shouldn't have signed up for this **** either...idc how well they're getting along on these botched edited episodes
mjlol.png

Katie is sabotaging this. She needs to run back to her ex who didnt care about her until he heard she signed up for the show and Derek should run in the opposite direction

Last edited:
If I'm perfectly honest, I don't feel sorry for Mindy at all. She just stuck it out to not hear from the fam that she was wrong which is ridiculous. Anyone that cosigns a family member getting paired by these "experts" deserves a check left hook to the body. Zach was out after the wedding night and she should've bounced too. Zach is a scumbag but I doubt she would've put up with him if he weren't handsome.

Y'all talk about 90 Day Fiance in here?

The reaction to Usman playing his love song in the club is one of the greatest moments ever
"She's sitting right there...a beautiful White woman for the United States of America"

laff.gif

What’s good with Brandon man? I’m not even trippin off the argument he had with Taylor cause I don’t know who’s wrong or right, don’t care...but the way he talked to the producers irritated the **** outta me. He that instigating ***** that dares someone to hit him first. Producer dude held his cool cause I would’ve slapped him like the *** he is. Brandon weird as ****.

Why is Derek apologizing to Katie for being himself? Katie had that dude apologizing for being social :lol: Don’t be that ***** Derek.

Mike lying about his ride back to DC :rofl:

Last edited:
Producer Leif was ready to get up in Brandon's *** and not the way he would like
dame2.png

Watching Jessica check Mike on his lies got me
dead.png

Everyone was lit af that first night. Derek was on one
sabu.png
Katie tries to come off as if she is that much mature than Derek but I don't see it
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I don't get why Brandon came back :lol: Same **** with Taylor. Just to beef with production?

I gotta assume Taylor got amazing yambs. Makeup sex gotta be top notch.

If not, **** don't make sense.

Nah Brandon aint wrong here. Production def overstepped their boundaries. Them talking about don't take mic off and acting like he's their property was crossing the line. He def messed up by coming back to Taylor cause she a clown, but production looks bad here imo. Especially when all of them cornered him. VERY OBVIOUS trying to provoke him to do something and not let the man just leave. Production clearly showed they dont care about these people and just want the drama for the ratings.

Brandon handled everything BEAUTIFULLY. Brandon wanted to come back because he hates production more than his marriage. He wanted the producer to swing on him so he could put him down. Production are scumbags trying to make him stay and Taylor is a fake clown. All of a sudden you want him to stay after calling him the B word 5 minutes earlier.

Very proud of the "experts" this season. Helping me get through this Rona pandemic are the scumbags on this show.

- What is wrong with Katie? Picking fights for no reason. I think she just wants out and is looking for a reason
- Brandon is a passive aggressive punk.she has every right to be mad at Taylor for going out and not coming back that same night but he should just talk to her about it.
- Michael and his wife or just done. Dude is a pathological liar who needs help getting over his childhood trauma. He needs a therapist not a wife.
- Austin and ole girl are fine. That's the only decent match this season.

Back
Top Bottom