💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Pretty sure Miles & Woody both on da DL. Mannerisms feminine as hell.
tenor.gif

This episode reminds me I need to go on a vacation BAD once this pandemic **** wears down. But this episode was meh.

Miles cool but he got some growing up to do. There are some things that are better left unsaid. Also cant be calling Karen, your wife, a cougar and your sugar mama. She only 4 years old, that don’t eem constitute as a cougar. I know she hates that. Also that “my stranger” **** was corny. Their bracelets were even cornier.

Woody and Amani is my favorite couple. If they keep it up, probably my favorite MAFS couple ever next to Anthony and Ashley from season 5. They just mesh so well together. Also I’m glad Amani ain’t trip when Woody lost him ring when swimming. She was low key clowning him. Fortunately she ain’t trip like Iris. Iris was ready to call off the marriage on Keith when he lost his ring :smh: So u mean to tell me Woody and Amani showered twice together and ain’t smash? I don’t believe it :lol:

Bennett swimming in his draws :lol: I’m not eem surprised. Seems like Amelia’s job gonna be the only issue in their marriage. Bennett ain’t got nothing going for himself in New Orleans. Why not move and see if u can find new opportunities.

Daniel and Christina, blah. I’m not interested in their journey. Same story every week.

Brett and Olivia....I honestly don’t care of their journey either :lol: but them blisters Brett got on them monkey bars :sick:

Miles: “her calling me her stranger, was like a win”

40F9B6DE-4964-4B15-966E-822DE0DF0FCB.jpeg
Miles being lame 4real ...Yo need to man up and BOSS up on shorty, wish a joint hanging with me all day would call me “her stranger” shhhh, n we supposed to be married at that :lol: :smh:

Shorty been disrespecting and sliding yo on the low since jump, but got he got wild persistence and hope :lol:

Woodrow almost getting to the destination, the yambs is in sight !

And get Bennett some swim trunks 4real, yo violated :smh: ...shoulda been kicked out pool :lol: ...He must really luv living in New Orleans tho, so shook at the thought of leaving...Gotta have something there keeping him stuck ...His shorty bout to be a doctor she can work anywhere, Would tell her go work in Portland or Austin or something where they’ll fit right in :lol:

Last edited:
Miles don't know what he doing calling Karen wise and seasoned :lol:

EDIT

Couples can :lol:

Jephte telling Shawniece to wake up earlier to do chores.

Greg not wanting to tell Deonna to slow down on the fertility improvement stuff but visibly not being down.

EDIT

Damn didn't see the previews for next ep originally. Just caught it, Miles was clinically depressed? :smh:

Last edited:
This episode was so ******* long and about nothing.

Miles kinda corny with the cougar thing. He’d be tight if she kept calling him a youngin or saying he’s just a baby. One or two times it’s funny but he seems to be dragging it.

Henry Henry Henry. It makes me physically uncomfortable to watch him. I have to look away most of the time.

I find Woody to be incredibly annoying but I’m glad Amani likes him.

I didn’t pay attention to the other ppl.

Again this **** was too damn long. I keep forgetting when the show comes on but if all the episodes are this long I won’t be watching live anyways.

This episode was so ****ing long and about nothing.

Miles kinda corny with the cougar thing. He’d be tight if she kept calling him a youngin or saying he’s just a baby. One or two times it’s funny but he seems to be dragging it.

Henry Henry Henry. It makes me physically uncomfortable to watch him. I have to look away most of the time.

I find Woody to be incredibly annoying but I’m glad Amani likes him.

I didn’t pay attention to the other ppl.

Again this **** was too damn long. I keep forgetting when the show comes on but if all the episodes are this long I won’t be watching live anyways.
I don’t watch it live, too long and too much filler ...Got the DVR version on deck so I can breeze thru it

They really gotta work on the pacing of this show tho, I know they wanna stretch it out for more episodes but 2 hours of content every week for over a month just to progress like 3 days so far is ridiculous :smh:

I think what they do is show a re-run of it on Thursdays with a 1 hr version. I never check for that version, but I've seen it when looking for the repeat of couples cam. The shortened 1 hr version is much better to tolerate. I haven't watched one all the way through to see exactly what they eliminate though.

Speaking of the couples cam show...How Elizabeth and Jamie go back to NC, her mom picked them up straight from the airport....they go visit Deonna and Greg....then the preview for next week's episode shows Elizabeth's parents telling her and Jamie, while sitting across the table from they are Covid-19 positive....with no masks on. What type of nonsense is this?

If you want to catch shorter episodes, the same day they rerun a hour version of the new ep @ like midnight or 1am or 2am if you're willing to stay up that late.

EDIT

From what I'm looking at now they switched it up. They replaced the hour version rerun with a rerun of Couples Cam.

The hour version of this new ep will air tomorrow, Thursday, @ 11pm after the two new episodes of MAFS Austrailia.

Last edited:
I can only describe Brett and Olivia relationship as fragile.

Brett seamlessly goes from sarcastic off comments to poking at an issue until its a problem. I can see Olivia snapping on him at some point for that.

Those uneasy pauses and silences aint helping either.

Like she explained very well theres your time, my time, and our time together. I don't feel I have to tell you that you cant do something anymore. There will be compromise.

Then Brett come with well we're gonna need time for each other though.

Man get out of here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom