💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Christina wanna call Henry stale tofu.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if Brett just heard Olivia :lol: :lol: Like not just the # but also the explaining why

Brett made me think how much of it is staged though. Cuz within seconds both the girls and guys decided to rate the relationship so far 1-10. Sounds like something production told them to do during the break.

Last edited:
IMG5935973765932557834.jpg

The scumbag coming out of Brett, it was only a matter of time

And Myles is just sad to watch, yo ain’t making no type of progress n just comes off lame every episode ...At least Henry’s train wreck is kinda funny cuz he so weird and the marriage so awkward at every turn

It’s funny the opposites, Shorty putting the yambs on a tee for ole Henry while Miles can’t eem get a kiss on the cheek :lol: :smh: ...Blud ain’t ever gon see his wife naked :smh:

My man Woody GTD! :pimp: Amani had me rollin...she’s funny.

I’m glad Miles brought up his depression but I wish it was done once they make it home from vacation. I’m not trying to drop no bomb on a vacation. All that **** can wait until we get back to the crib. Miles ain’t gonna get them draws man :smh:

Bennett doing his camp fire ramble putting Amelia to sleep :lol: Amelia doing her best Jewel impersonation with that song. I like em.

Brett is weird. I hate the type of people that try to sound philosophical when answering a simple question. Bruh, rating your marriage ain’t that deep. Brett sounded hurt throughout this whole episode. His ego was bruised when he found out Olivia made more than him. He tried to make jokes afterwards but u know he was hurt.

Henry being Henry. Him and Christina ain’t gonna work out. It’s not in his personality to take charge and it’s not her duty to change a grown man’s personality.

Karen the opposite of Amani. The more you see/be around her...the more unattractive she becomes :lol:.

That boy Miles gotta stop reading too much shade room. Good brother, but he seems like he comes off as the type that’s trying to fit the “good dude” social media cat 2020.

You just know he wanna badly be a part of a “me and somebody’s son” post :lol:

Karen the opposite of Amani. The more you see/be around her...the more unattractive she becomes :lol:.

That boy Miles gotta stop reading too much shade room. Good brother, but he seems like he comes off as the type that’s trying to fit the “good dude” social media cat 2020.

:rofl: :rofl:. That would just make his day. I should make one with him and Karen and tag them :lol:

He needs to be himself but Karen wouldn't like him anyway. Depression ain't anything to be ashamed of and Karen's reaction was disgusting.

Henry is beyond frustrating. He was all mad about her patience but wouldn’t say anything even though production tee’d it up for him. Homeboy even took a big ole bite of his food to avoid the question and denied it :smh: He absolutely ain’t it. I’m legit mad at them for picking him. Waste of a MAFS cast member. I think part of her patience problem stems from waiting for his BA.

Brett is a BAN. No other way around it. Ole boy wants to act all intelligent, swole and unbothered but got deep in his feels when he found his girl made more than him and then when she rated their relationship a 7-7.5. ***** she just met you and didn’t even smash or anything yet. That’s a realistic score. I don’t see this working in the real world when she’s trying to regularly eat out and he wants to make Uncle Ben’s jambalaya.

Woody/Amani and Bennett/Amelia are Gucci to me. Now it’s just a matter of if the real world grind wears on them but I think things between them are good enough that they’ll push through. Gonna be interesting to see how Bennett answers about the question about moving next week after some time.

Miles and Karen...sheesh. Miles might have brought it up prematurely but Karen’s response to the depression reveal was AWFUL. All y’all posts pretty much summed it up. Wavy alluded to it but Miles definitely has some growing up to do. He needs to find a girl his age or grow up but he’s not ready.

In terms of Power Rankings based on interest and potential drama...they all have some intriguing pending explosion so it’s about equal. I will update my prediction based on what we’ve seen from 1/5 to 2/5 (Bennett and Amelia, Woody and Amani).

Henry is beyond frustrating. He was all mad about her patience but wouldn’t say anything even though production tee’d it up for him. Homeboy even took a big ole bite of his food to avoid the question and denied it :smh: He absolutely ain’t it. I’m legit mad at them for picking him. Waste of a MAFS cast member. I think part of her patience problem stems from waiting for his BA.

Brett is a BAN. No other way around it. Ole boy wants to act all intelligent, swole and unbothered but got deep in his feels when he found his girl made more than him and then when she rated their relationship a 7-7.5. ***** she just met you and didn’t even smash or anything yet. That’s a realistic score. I don’t see this working in the real world when she’s trying to regularly eat out and he wants to make Uncle Ben’s jambalaya.

Woody/Amani and Bennett/Amelia are Gucci to me. Now it’s just a matter of if the real world grind wears on them but I think things between them are good enough that they’ll push through. Gonna be interesting to see how Bennett answers about the question about moving next week after some time.

Miles and Karen...sheesh. Miles might have brought it up prematurely but Karen’s response to the depression reveal was AWFUL. All y’all posts pretty much summed it up. Wavy alluded to it but Miles definitely has some growing up to do. He needs to find a girl his age or grow up but he’s not ready.

In terms of Power Rankings based on interest and potential drama...they all have some intriguing pending explosion so it’s about equal. I will update my prediction based on what we’ve seen from 1/5 to 2/5 (Bennett and Amelia, Woody and Amani).

Woodrow just keeps getting stronger each episode.

Back
Top Bottom