🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Good God Wentz has fallen apart with his accuracy

and please fire Doug now. Idiotic decision yet again

He's antsy in the pocket. Old Wentz would hold for someone to get open then scramble. Now he's like 1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi ok now I gotta throw bc I'm most likely about to get rocked.

Doug has to be gone after tonight, right?

Defense holds one of the best offenses in the league to 2 TDs and your offense couldn't score more than 1TD against a mediocre defense. 0 creativity on offense for the millionth week in a row and even the broadcasters commented on WRs getting no separation. Either Doug and/or Howie getting canned sooner than later.

There’s absolutely no way Lurie can sit at home, watch this team play and not make any changes. I get sticking with what you have until the end, but for ****s sake, it’s time. You know Doug isn’t going to do anything different. It’s week after week of the same ****.

Reagor showed signs of promise. Then showed signs of not being able to get open in 1o1 coverage. Verdict is still out. Talent is OBVIOUSLY there and this ain’t the ideal scenario for a rookie

Having a young trio of Fulgham, Reagor and Chase would be invaluable to whoever our next QB is

next years QB is for sure Wentz. They'll have him work with whoever our next coach is and hope they can fix him. Even if he's waived next season, his cap hit is $40m.

Only way Wentz isn't the starter next year is if Hurts miraculously becomes a stud by next training camp which I don't see. Wentz is statistically the worst QB in the league and Hurts still getting no burn.

Having a young trio of Fulgham, Reagor and Chase would be invaluable to whoever our next QB is

exactly.. hire riddick as GM and joe brady as HC

or Arthur smith has experience bringing back QBs

hopefully beinenemy ends up in Houston rather than Detroit

Back
Top Bottom