🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Doug is going to say the same **** post game. It was like the time before Andy was fired. All they said was “we need to be better.”

they just asked him why they haven't been able to utilize Reagor's speed down field this season and his response was "people forget that NFL defenses are also fast.":smh:

Carson deserves his fair share of blame but it all goes back to Howie/Doug.

Also wtf do these *****z be doing at practice? Blown assignments, miscommunication is all preparation and each and every week we come look unprepared for everything, on both offense and defense

This is what accountability looks like.

Had his been Mills, Maddox or even Jenkins last year smh

Defense actually played pretty well. This wasn’t Julio on Maxwell manslaughter, DK and Russ just got that chemistry and Slay was actually in position to make plays and just couldn’t make em.

Defense actually played pretty well. This wasn’t Julio on Maxwell manslaughter, DK and Russ just got that chemistry and Slay was actually in position to make plays and just couldn’t make em.
Meanwhile Doug clamping Fulgham himself

The Jim Schwartz story for me very heated. The audacity for a DC to say something like that to an opposing player before game time. When you’ve done nothing scheme wise to help your team. And talent has carried the defense all year. That is absolutely a fireable offense

This is a great watch and I agree with pretty much all he said. But if I was going to add another reason to the 3 he listed, I would add Howie/Front Office. Just year after year of really poor drafts, and moves to keep older players around. That coupled with Doug being a crap coach really hindered Carson’s development. 5 years into the league, $30+ mil a season, and he’s still making rookie mistakes. That falls onto coaching, and basically having Carson figure it out on his own.

C469C173-D2BA-4B2A-9584-9E81AF04977D.jpeg

Out of excuses for Wentz .. dude is like a shot fighter.

I really think we screwed him when we drafted Hurts.. so unnecessary after him leading us to the playoffs last year. Destroyed all the confidence he built up last year.

Regardless we can’t move him for a couple of years...we can however clean house and make the attempt to fix him now

Agreed, we’re kind of stuck with Wentz for a while b/c of that contract. But we have to clean house. No more being loyal to guys on the staff that were around in the Super Bowl. It starts at the top, and Lurie has to let Howie go.

Safe to say we all agree Wentz looks defeated but the org let him down. Feel bad for him

also, fire Howie and Doug

Wentz always gonna be my dog. But it’s time for a change I feel like. Trade to the Colts makes too much sense

Wentz confidence is shot, he misses routine throws every single game this season. Once is fluke, but every damn game? There's no excuse for that. He needs to be benched.

I feel like this entire coaching staff and organization thought they could use COVID and injuries as an excuse but no, I'm not giving them that. Doug consistently tries to blame the limited camp and injuries on why the team is so bad when we see several other teams having no problems. The number of rookie wide receivers better than Reagor is alarming, Howie put all that faith in him being our speedy threat yet we got ONE play of 20+ yards out of him all season. Meanwhile Chase Claypool KILLING, Justin Jefferson KILLING, Tee Higgins KILLING, Ceedee Lamb KILLING. Reagor doesn't even look that fast honestly, he ain't separating from average NFL CB's

I'm all in for the tank, we need the highest pick possible and need to take the best player on the board, period. IDC what position it is. No one on this team should feel secure in their position because they haven't earned it.

Back
Top Bottom