🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

When Wentz got hurt before the playoffs in 2018 they were more creative with Foles. When they benched Carson today they got more creative with Hurts. If they used that level of creativity with Wentz he'd have more success. I'd start Wentz against New Orleans to see if that second half benching woke him up. If he struggles first half bench him again for the rest of the year.

Hurts playing well is more of a reason for Howie to say I got this right and we know Lurie and Howie are.

That’s why we’re hearing Howie stays and Doug goes

doesn’t explain the many terrible contracts, old players and giving wentz the extension

I don’t think Wentz has the mobility to succeed behind this awful line, there’s no point to play him the rest of the season. That’s the main difference I saw today

Jalen handled those ridiculous reporter questions well and sounded like a leader. Better than Doug and Carson have all season

9089285A-98D4-45E6-B3A4-E5BB2A4C431B.png

The 4th quarter TD didn't mean anything because Wentz has had late game TDs when we're getting killed. Defenses always play soft when they have a comfortable lead. Don't think they'll start Hurts against the Saints

Feels more like they wanted to send a message to Wentz that he needs to play better. We know the players around him aren't helping but that doesn't mean coaches view it that way. They're trying to save jobs.

Problem with Carson is he's too soft spoken. He's the type that'll get benched when his entire supporting cast is trash and will be like "the Lord Jesus Christ has a plan for me. This is just part of His vision for my career." A dude like Rodgers (obviously 10x better than Carson ) would be giving sarcastic remarks to the media and showing with his body language that he's pissed

Seen him and Jalen have a convo on the sideline after a series. Haven’t seen that with Wentz once this season

yep I noticed that too

Problem with Carson is he's too soft spoken. He's the type that'll get benched when his entire supporting cast is trash and will be like "the Lord Jesus Christ has a plan for me. This is just part of His vision for my career." A dude like Rodgers (obviously 10x better than Carson ) would be giving sarcastic remarks to the media and showing with his body language that he's pissed

Carson is just a soft spoken guy at heart but mentally fragile which i get, it’s tough being a QB in this city especially when you’re not playing well. I’m sure the day Hurts was drafted was when all the pressure started mounting. That was the teams fault not his, but once these games started and he’s been playing like the worst QB in the league it’s on him. He just needs a break and a new outlook next season. He’s shot mentally

Back
Top Bottom