🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

And they getting Hurts on the move lol just fire everyone lol blatant at the immediate adjustment

Aside from the Reagor pass, the offense looked exactly as trash with Hurts as with Wentz. Dude had to scramble for a couple yards bc nobody gets open.

If giants hold on and upset Seattle, division is essentially theirs so they'll put us out of our misery

Davante with 8 catches for 114 yards and 2 TD before the 4th quarter. You can't win every possession but goddamn dude has shown no ability to take the top WRs out of the game against playoff teams.

Hurts showed lots of poise and pocket presence on that drive. I’m assuming Lurie gonna make the call to start him next week

Bruh there are waaaay more things to be mad at than Slay. Ain’t like bad CBs in Philly is new haha

lol nah I feel you bruh. I'm not saying Slay is a bum and I know it's hard for him to be elite when the pass rush isn't getting home and the safeties aren't usually in the right place to pressure the QB into bad throws. But I just wanna see him lock someone elite down for at least one full quarter.

Back
Top Bottom