🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I wouldn't be mad at anything eagles give for Watson. Dude is the third best QB in the league IMO. It's Mahomes Rodgers then Watson. If you have to give 4 first rounders for him you don't hesitate.

I wouldn't be mad at anything eagles give for Watson. Dude is the third best QB in the league IMO. It's Mahomes Rodgers then Watson. If you have to give 4 first rounders for him you don't hesitate.

Lol y’all boys like going 4-10-1 . This team isn’t getting any younger . Why would we trade 4 first rounders for Watson ?

Lol y’all boys like going 4-10-1 . This team isn’t getting any younger . Why would we trade 4 first rounders for Watson ?

Watson is a generational QB. If Mahomes wasn't in the league right now he'd be the talk of the league as the face of the NFL. He just led the league in passing yards after losing a top 3 WR and having 0 run game. Our past 5 first round picks are Agholor, Wentz, Barnett, Dillard and Reagor. I'd trade all 5 of those guys for Watson and lose 0 sleep.

Also, team isn't getting any younger but Watson is 25. Dude could be your QB for the next 15 years.

We gonna get Eric B, b. Or Lincoln Riley as the dark horse. Those my predictions as of Sunday night

We gonna get Eric B, b. Or Lincoln Riley as the dark horse. Those my predictions as of Sunday night

i think it’s Lincoln Riley’s job if he wants it

then I think maybe Kafka or brady.. Or maybe they’re looking at Kafka for duce‘s OC

Seriously man, I’m saying. Really hope the McDaniels to Houston rumors are true.

we NEED them to be true.. even howie cant be THAT dumb

like i hope some of these are OC or DC rumors, like kafka or mayo

but i heard joe brady has thrown out some serious names for assistants, so just if they are actually get able

Back
Top Bottom