🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Anybody but McDaniels man. Crazy that Eric B isn’t even being considered. Miss me with the “he doesn’t even call the plays BS” as well as the off field issues considering McDaniels has his own baggage. But I guess if you coach under Bill, you’re “cleansed”. Sounds about white

at this point we interviewing folks for the sake of it. Don’t mind it as your getting some outside knowledge for the first time in 5 years

at this point we interviewing folks for the sake of it. Don’t mind it as your getting some outside knowledge for the first time in 5 years
Minus whale.
Duce gotta be mad rn. He really getting short end of the stick. Because if it’s McDaniels, he def gonna bring in his own staff

said it before, but how do you get excited for playing for a guy like this. Especially when you had a players coach in Doug

93A6673C-B8DF-4A14-A3A5-7923AC872728.jpeg

Sirianni, McDaniels, and Deuce is what I've been reading. I don't know, I just want this team to be competitive again.

Go with colts dude and make duce the OC

duce would be the CEO coach to me.. josh I expect to last 2 years and make shh worse

I’m still mad i didn’t make it either of those playoff games

We go back I’m paying whatever to get into that stadium

Back
Top Bottom