🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Most of the signings thus far have been solid. Not necessarily mind blowing but no head scratchers. Pretty much all the guys signed make sense

FB_IMG_1611789847578.jpg

Expected that eventually tbh

def think Pitts won't be out of the question now if Chase/Smith off the board

much prefer trading back and grabbing a CB or LB if that’s the case. So many other needs before TE

pitts aint really a TE.. more glorified big WR that’s athletic as hell

luckily the colts get creative as hell with using multiple TEs and putting them in typical WR spots

with having the Florida OC and seeing how he was used there, I’d love dude with us

but I love having the Florida dude who is intimately familiar with pitts and toney.. and other SEC guys

much prefer trading back and grabbing a CB or LB if that’s the case. So many other needs before TE

I don't disagree. I'm just saying I can see Howie going that route :lol:

I'd personally be cool with it though. IATT IATT summed it up well.

The problem for us is how the draft gets if jamarr and devonta both come off the board

Micah might have serious off field problems

we have a young tackle with great upside.. AND need to offload a young former 1st rounder

I like waddle.. but I’d rather move off the pick of we’re going with him or any of the CBs

pitts just provides the most upside, if we use him correctly.. which is as a bigger jmatt in a sense, but he’s actually built for the role.. and especially works if we are trading ertz

I would not want pitts if ertz was our only TE.. but with goedert being a legit blocker, I would love dude in a combo ertz/jmatt role cause gotta remember pitts probably more athletic than both and bigger than both

With where this team is at, I don’t think you draft for need. Just get the best player you can get. Even if you miss out on Devonta or Chase there are some really good wr’s you can get in the second round.

With where this team is at, I don’t think you draft for need. Just get the best player you can get. Even if you miss out on Devonta or Chase there are some really good wr’s you can get in the second round.

that’s why even if we get devonta or chase, I wouldn’t be mad at doubling up at WR

like if Toney makes it to our 2nd.. or Moore.. cause both would be my speed slot guys

but if draft goes a certain way we should drop back slightly.. like say if a QB or tackle is there, let a team trade up

Back
Top Bottom