🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

You can tell dude really ain't been in front of a mic. I am cringing listening to him speak, I'm hoping he was just nervous

this sounded terrible, I get he's nervous but what the hell did he present during the interview if he's talking so vaguely like this in the presser. And there were several times he said he didn't watch film of the team, like how in the hell do you take a job for a team you didn't even watch? I pray to God he was just lying by saying that lol

i get outside people with jokes

but we been listening to years of andy and doug, not sure why folks would put much value in a press conference

but yea dude looked nervous as hell.. i caught the end part where he was answering questions and seemed more relaxed.. didnt actually say anything, other than when he was talking about new coaches or himself

Yeah I think he was just super nervous, not gonna hold that against him

i assume he got a ton thrown at him.. and biggest thing to not overly commit to anything or anyone or say anyting that could grab headlines

Def seemed nervous. I’d be nervous too. Cut him some slack. I still think he can be a good coach

as BGN put it, he was a whelmed hire. I don’t see him as our franchise coach (I hope I’m wrong) but I can see him having some level of success here

sometimes I get nervous presenting projects in front of 5-10 coworkers . So I get it , I don’t understand why the fans and the media making a big deal out of this . Then again , I see why Carson hasn’t said a damn thing , cause they would’ve acted the same way . “ look at Carson body language, he doesn’t want to be here”.

sometimes I get nervous presenting projects in front of 5-10 coworkers . So I get it , I don’t understand why the fans and the media making a big deal out of this . Then again , I see why Carson hasn’t said a damn thing , cause they would’ve acted the same way . “ look at Carson body language, he doesn’t want to be here”.

this dude was getting killed off of mere speculation.. that’s why shh never made sense to me from him or his direct people

he been here long enough to know that you got people who literally make a living off of stirring up shh with the eagles.. skip bayless don’t hide that he is a cowboys fan, max is a giants fan

hell look at eliot shor-parks

even look at the situation with Doug, that is getting turned into a wentz thing.. when lurie and those had concerns last year.. but all Doug had was promoting press Taylor after being given a week

this dude was getting killed off of mere speculation.. that’s why shh never made sense to me from him or his direct people

he been here long enough to know that you got people who literally make a living off of stirring up shh with the eagles.. skip bayless don’t hide that he is a cowboys fan, max is a giants fan

hell look at eliot shor-parks

even look at the situation with Doug, that is getting turned into a wentz thing.. when lurie and those had concerns last year.. but all Doug had was promoting press Taylor after being given a week

Exactly I respect him even more now , Philly media & the media in general just create sh*t out of thin air .

Like they literally could have gone and reviewed the stuff from the sidelines and see if wentz is being a douche to hurts or his coaches or his teammates

but nah they ran off of speculation.. and now he won’t feed the beast and they’re mad at him for that while killing the coach for being nervous

hell look at the mere fact that they had stories about when sirianni would speak to the media.. When salah with the jete didn’t meet with the press until the exact say time after being hired, a week

just always some shh

Didnt see his post but it is funny how we hear how eric B doesnt interview well and then we got our head coach sounding like that. Not a good look. Thats all imo

My Brotha dont say "race card" leave that for them other folks

but he did tho , it’s pure clownery as far as I’m concerned we requested to interview Eric Bienemy & the chiefs shut us down . Now he’s saying if this was a black coach it would’ve been different.

I wanted Eric B as well

How come Watson hasn’t gotten any scrutiny for requesting a trade this off-season ( besides the Jalen Hurts ) situation of course .

Back
Top Bottom