🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

He had to have lost weight. Last two years his weight was consistently at 180 lbs

Again, not worried. He would have been a win at 6 and will be a gift if he drops to 12. True WR1 player

I will legitimately stop supporting this team if this happens.

Eagles are lucky to have a guy with the character of Jalen Hurts. He deserves a fair, unadulterated shot

I’m not judging due yet but this is cringe as hell:lol:

At the very least our offense better be potent or he’s going to get ate alive

I will legitimately stop supporting this team if this happens.

Eagles are lucky to have a guy with the character of Jalen Hurts. He deserves a fair, unadulterated shot

Im not buying that. We just an easy target for dudes right now ..which is ironic because more than half the league would kill for our overall success the past 4 years

I’m not judging due yet but this is cringe as hell:lol:

At the very least our offense better be potent or he’s going to get ate alive

it was a 2 second little antidote about trying get to know guys over zoom, given the circumstances (which we’re all in)

I mean I get why it’s a big deal.. same reason people are making a big deal about us not naming a starter on April 21st and exactly 0 practices to date

but actually listening to it after seeing what was being said about his comments.. yea I don’t actually get the big deal

while people making a big deal about roughly 5 seconds of what the coach said

this is what I’m concerned about, with the draft a few days away

Anyone not named Justin Fields (if he slides for whatever reason), Jaylen Waddle, Devonta Smith, Surtain, or Horn would be absolute malpractice on the eagles part.

“Oh we’ve been tailoring this guy Dillard and he got hurt. And we got this guy Mailata who was a stud last year. But let’s draft ANOTHER tackle just because” - Howie Roseman

if were drafting slater for RT, I wouldn’t hate it. Lock up your two tackles with slater and Dillard/Mailata for the next decade. But there’s about 6-7 dudes I’d draft before him.

I need all parts of Horn or Surtain at 12. I would even take Farley. Sick and tired of not having a franchise CB

Last edited:
I’m cool with slater.. do not want paye that high

slater can be a damn good guard right away and we can’t exactly depend on brooks (or lane) unfortunately.. and he’d be better than seumalo plus moves him to center

but that’s with draft really not going our way on other guys

I’m cool with slater.. do not want paye that high

slater can be a damn good guard right away and we can’t exactly depend on brooks (or lane) unfortunately.. and he’d be better than seumalo plus moves him to center

but that’s with draft really not going our way on other guys
In full agreement. Not mad at it, investing in our o line has paid dividends year in and year out (except last year). My only gripe is that with a guy like Stoutland, we can easily draft one in the Middle rounds and have them developed into a pro bowl caliber player in a few years. So wouldn’t be the best use of the pick but i would be fine with it. We’re not going to address all our needs so we need to at least get franchise players in the first two rounds and we’ll be good

1619316061938.png

Part of me (an extremely small part) thinks that Howie knows he screwed up the picks last year. Passing on Jefferson who's on what looks like a HOF track. Drafting Hurts which caused your franchise QB to implode mentally.

I feel like this is the year, if any, that he goes by the book. Despite their close friendship, I do believe Lurie has Howie on the hot seat this year. Last year was bad. Very very very bad. And Howie made one right choice in trading back. Now he has to choose the right player in a Smith/Waddle/Surtain/Horn. If it's a guy like Slater? Fine. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not Kwity Paye.

And I have no issues with Paye. I think he can be a fine player. But not at 12. And not if any of the aforementioned 4/5 guys are still on the board

Back
Top Bottom