🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Yea this need to be a 2002 redux. CB, S, CB with the first few picks
Surtain is my first choice but I don’t think he makes it to us. But I’m a huge fan of picking Horn. Dude plays with a different type of energy. He trying to hurt folks out there

Surtain is my first choice but I don’t think he makes it to us. But I’m a huge fan of picking Horn. Dude plays with a different type of energy. He trying to hurt folks out there

A lot of mock drafts has Micah sliding but only if the Giants trade down. If they stay at 11 good chance they go LB unless they go O Line

A lot of mock drafts has Micah sliding but only if the Giants trade down. If they stay at 11 good chance they go LB unless they go O Line
I think Denver goes Micah (they’ll be the odd team out of the QB party). If they don’t, Giants will for sure grab. I think Cowboys go Surtain

Saw it on BGNs mail bag. Who’s the player drafted at 12 that would piss people off the most?

my answer is Mac Jones if he falls.

any of the DEs ..all of them have their faults and they all have a chance to be there at the top of the 2nd ..they would all be a reach imo

I know these rumors often don't turn into anything but I'd be livid if Cowboys got Pitts for this years 1st and a 2nd or multiple mid round picks

Back
Top Bottom