🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

As many issues as we had on offense today, the defense has been atrocious. Most offenses can't do much when they get 0 drives with good field position Bc your defense gives up a score almost every time they're on the field

As many issues as we had on offense today, the defense has been atrocious. Most offenses can't do much when they get 0 drives with good field position Bc your defense gives up a score almost every time they're on the field

Siriani has been suspect but the lack of a quality QB makes it hard to judge the O as a whole

There’s no hope for this defense tho

Thing is we all knew the defense was gonna be trash. Linebackers suck, no DEs and secondary suspect in the middle.

for all this talk about the weapons on offense we looking just as bad as the Dolphins

Thing is we all knew the defense was gonna be trash. Linebackers suck, no DEs and secondary suspect in the middle.

for all this talk about the weapons on offense we looking just as bad as the Dolphins

They gotta go heavy defense next draft. We need some more talent on offense but with the right QB and play calling I feel the weapons we have now could produce enough if the right guys are added in

Start with firing howie.. move guys at deadline who aren’t plans for 2 years from now and have value

Y’all know Howie ain’t going anywhere.

A more realistic approach is us hitting on a QB. Jalen or Siriani goin be scapegoated before that happens

Srs question because I checked out but was hurts bad today? From what I was seeing the oline esp maliata was getting beat like a drum

Y’all know Howie ain’t going anywhere.

A more realistic approach is us hitting on a QB. Jalen or Siriani goin be scapegoated before that happens

i mean at this point it has to be obvious.. this man was able to scapegoat everyone else, literally

cant let this dude get to pick another QB and another coach

all you gotta do is look at the drafts he has been in control of and how much are still on the tv let alone playing well

we legit need new eyes to reevaluate shh

Srs question because I checked out but was hurts bad today? From what I was seeing the oline esp maliata was getting beat like a drum
If his first read ain’t there. He’s dancing before he takes off

OL isn’t expected to be blocking for 5 seconds every play. His anticipation is lacking and he doesn’t have the arm to throw dudes open

If his first read ain’t there. He’s dancing before he takes off

OL isn’t expected to be blocking for 5 seconds every play. His anticipation is lacking and he doesn’t have the arm to throw dudes open

dude only throws to his strong arm side and doesn’t throw to the middle of the field

Back
Top Bottom