🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Natural frustration with Hurts struggling.

Carson would’ve been fine if Howie was gone tho. He’s still cool with Doug and everything

It wasn’t a Carson or Hurts decision .. he wanted out

Y’all forgetting that Lurie would’ve ran it back if Doug would’ve been willing to make changes

Yall cant be serious with wentz talk rn lmao

all I care about is that 1st

i need them to win enough not to bench him

and obviously for him to actually play the snaps

outside of that I wish him and Frank the best, but it was time to move on for both sides

just need lurie to realize it’s time to move on from howie, there has been 1 constant

Matt Corral
Sam Howell
Malik Willis

all good options at QB. And all should be available with one of our first two picks. And all better prospects than Hurts

I'm down to package whichever of our 1sts is the latest for OBJ. Idc about his production. Dude is top 10 WR talent wise but Baker isn't good and the browns run the ball 70% of the time. If we eventually get a franchise QB in the near future the offense instantly becomes a major threat with a WR core of Davonta, Quez, OBJ, and Reagor.

I’d rather wait

go all defense.. or that iowa center/guard
Well have 3 picks most likely. Using one of them on a QB is putting it to good use. It’s unlikely we’ll have a pick in the top 3 (no matter how bad we are) any time soon. Nonetheless two in the top 10. A QB and a defensive player would work wonders for this squad.

Use the rest on o line and d line. Or my dog Stingley.

Edge dude from Oregon is the dream right now…..

I'm down to package whichever of our 1sts is the latest for OBJ. Idc about his production. Dude is top 10 WR talent wise but Baker isn't good and the browns run the ball 70% of the time. If we eventually get a franchise QB in the near future the offense instantly becomes a major threat with a WR core of Davonta, Quez, OBJ, and Reagor.

no

Well have 3 picks most likely. Using one of them on a QB is putting it to good use. Use the rest on o line and d line. Or my dog Stingley.

Edge dude from Oregon is the dream right now…..

the ‘23 class is significantly better, would rather wait until then

dont want to overdraft someone when the class just isn’t that good

the ‘23 class is significantly better, would rather wait until then

dont want to overdraft someone when the class just isn’t that good
I see your point. And I think either way is fine tbh. But we may have to trade up to go get, say a Bryce Young.

But say the dolphins pick lands in the top 3. I can 100% howie trading that pick to move back and maybe net an additional 2023 1st. Especially if he’s not sold on QB. And I’m 100% fine with that

Why not? Even with an above average QB, our WR core not competing with the receiver groups of teams like the Cowboys and Bucs. You're not giving up a draft pick in the teens for OBJ when you most likely have two top 10 firsts?

Why not? Even with an above average QB, our WR core not competing with the receiver groups of teams like the Cowboys and Bucs. You're not giving up a draft pick in the teens for OBJ when you most likely have two top 10 firsts?

when we’re 2 years away, we need young guys who we can build upon for the next decade

given out history, I’d rather just take the 3 firsts and hope we get some solid guys at multiple spots

i think we can have a very good offense building around smith, quez, dallas, 2 RBs and even reags every once and a while

iowa center/guard could slide into one of the guard spots and then move to center when kelce retires

we have spots we clearly need to address

Problem is, Hurts ain’t above average. He continues to miss routine throws that shield be easy completions

OBJ can’t stay healthy either. You want another WR, that’s fine. Just draft dude from Ohio state. He’s cheaper and will likely be just as productive.

mad really gotta bolster this defense. It’s getting old. It’s already biting us in the ***, and it will only get worst. Like I said, dude from Oregon is the dream.

when we’re 2 years away, we need young guys who we can build upon for the next decade

given out history, I’d rather just take the 3 firsts and hope we get some solid guys at multiple spots

i think we can have a very good offense building around smith, quez, dallas, 2 RBs and even reags every once and a while

iowa center/guard could slide into one of the guard spots and then move to center when kelce retires

we have spots we clearly need to address
We know Howie loves building in the trenches. And this is the draft where I’m absolutely fine with it.

we’re good at developing talent, but I feel like it’s been ages since we got a stud rusher. And BG ain’t getting yonger. And cox might be off this squad in a year or so

****. Like how disruptive Yannick was today. A stud rusher can make ALL the difference in a win or loss.

We know Howie loves building in the trenches. And this is the draft where I’m absolutely fine with it.

we’re good at developing talent, but I feel like it’s been ages since we got a stud rusher. And BG ain’t getting yonger. And cox might be off this squad in a year or so

****. Like how disruptive Yannick was today. A stud rusher can make ALL the difference in a win or loss.

i mean, not going lie depending on where our picks end up I’d throw everything ar getting Oregon DE and stingley and/or hamilton

but even with yannick today, that was partly on the bind hurts was putting those guys in.. no matter what you do you’re potentially screwed

Like this dude too. He getting a ton of buzz. Not keen on taking a safety this high. It is a need for us and wouldn’t be mad at it if it happened.

so much defensive talent this draft, we should eat

Like this dude too. He getting a ton of buzz. Not keen on taking a safety this high. It is a need for us and wouldn’t be mad at it if it happened.

so much defensive talent this draft, we should eat

if we change scheme, I’d do it in a heartbeat.. has legit size to cover new age TEs and size to slide down to LB

but would be a waste as a cover high guy

Back
Top Bottom