🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Think he gonna be on the move? I know him and Kyle don’t get along. But they really gonna part with him like that?

i mean I assume so, I’d offer a 3rd.. hell maybe a swap with him and reags depending on how things go

i mean I assume so, I’d offer a 3rd.. hell maybe a swap with him and reags depending on how things go
Honestly, I think Reagor fits better in the SF offense. And Aiyuk could use a fresh start. Because at this point it looks like he’s being froze out

Honestly, I think Reagor fits better in the SF offense. And Aiyuk could use a fresh start. Because at this point it looks like he’s being froze out

He's being outshined by Deebo, a guy we passed on for Dillard because Howie thought JJ in the second round was a better WR move

both probably need a change of scenery

zero Clue what aiyuk actually did.. but we knew it was going be rough on reags after Justin jefferson blew up

but to me, howie should have traded up for ceedee

1635131481346.png

Dam :frown:

I'm rooting for the cardinals this year. We don't play them this season and I want ertz to be on a contender

thar works for me.. and whoever is playin the cowboys

I want the Cowboys to actually finish with a ton of wins so they can draft as late as possible. Jerry has shockingly done a good job in recent drafts so would rather they don't add more top end talent

I want the Cowboys to actually finish with a ton of wins so they can draft as late as possible. Jerry has shockingly done a good job in recent drafts so would rather they don't add more top end talent

as long as their season ends with an L

they making the playoffs, just need them to not get a week off

I see your point. And I think either way is fine tbh. But we may have to trade up to go get, say a Bryce Young.

But say the dolphins pick lands in the top 3. I can 100% howie trading that pick to move back and maybe net an additional 2023 1st. Especially if he’s not sold on QB. And I’m 100% fine with that
I usually agree with your takes but this feels like another Paxton Lynch waiting to happen . These QB coming out this year are pissed poor . They’re average at best . I’d rather us maybe trading the colts 1st round for next year and Draft defense with the dolphins and our own picks in the first round !!
We can’t be out here drafting a QB every year like the lions , dolphins , browns & etc

Gannon is doing a terrible job of defensive play calling but I feel like this just proves more how much Brandon Graham is a beast even at an older age. He was our best run defender and arguably our best pass rusher. Teams have a much easier time running plays with him gone.

defensive players finally starting to get irritated in the post game pressers about the scheme. I'm almost positive they've checked out on Gannon. I do not want a QB in the first round if none of them are elite talents, give me 2 defenders and 1 o lineman.

This is the worst I've ever seen and that's including the Chip Kelly years at least during those years we had a pass rush. Derek Carr didn't get touched yesterday and looked like he was playing Madden on rookie.

Back
Top Bottom