🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Fire the entire roster into the sun. And sent Howie to the janitors closet going forward, he only has to touch salary. Nothing else

Carson don’t look like a NFL QB right now ..dude getting outplayed by a rookie playing his 3rd game

Put Hurts in

Thoughts on JJAW and carson?
JJAW = Mack Hollins 2.0

Carson got all the talent in the world but can’t get out of his own way. We need a game manager 75% of the time. Same **** as last year, he hadn’t learned. Trying to do to much at the wrong time

Taking Hurts in the 2nd round was equally dumb and smart. Dumb because Fulton was on the board and was arguably top 3 in the country. Smart because Wentz stinks right now

Carson don’t look like a NFL QB right now ..dude getting outplayed by a rookie playing his 3rd game

Put Hurts in

i don’t need to see anymore, it’s been 5 years. Wentz will never have it mentally to be a great quarterback. Burrow looks like he has the smarts and it’s only been 3 games. What the hell is Wentz’s excuse for this?

I’m a lame? Y’all literally trashed the dude. Nothing against Reagor but Jefferson doing exactly what I said he would be doing in the NFL. Wipe ya face and blow ya nose
So you gotta make it point that you were right? Well I hope it made you feel better and reassured you of something so important lol. Nobody trashed Jefferson, you just made it seem like he was so much better a player than Reagor. You just got in your feelings because nobody was roccing with your JJETS nickname which you thought was cute. Go put on a vikings jersey fool

Everything is so predictable again. This is what happens when we don’t have a real OC. For the 3rd straight szn

i don’t need to see anymore, it’s been 5 years. Wentz will never have it mentally to be a great quarterback. Burrow looks like he has the smarts and it’s only been 3 games. What the hell is Wentz’s excuse for this?
We stopped developing him after year 2.

Back
Top Bottom