🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I don’t care. Damn, someone SO hurt my goodness.

Me posting that highlight was independent of what’s happening in this game. But go on, EYE gave him that nickname huh. Let’s ignore the fact that it’s is twitter nickname.

Go blow ya nose
haha I ain't hurt man. I would've called myself a lame if I did the same for Juju years back. I never did. Go post that ish in the nfl thread it ain't got nothing to do with the birds.

And I aint even hating on Jefferson, I thought he was a good prospect coming out, just not the best for the team knowing Reagor could basically do everything jefferson could and had some more juice.

And yea you know how it go, no hate from me i'm deading it now

haha I ain't hurt man. I would've called myself a lame if I did the same for Juju years back. I never did. Go post that ish in the nfl thread it ain't got nothing to do with the birds.

And I aint even hating on Jefferson, I thought he was a good prospect coming out, just not the best for the team knowing Reagor could basically do everything jefferson could and had some more juice.

I was so against Juju :smh:

You right, I’ll admit it. Tensions high, this ain’t got nothing to do with Reagor. Very happy with the pick in hindsight. I’ll drop it, all love

Back
Top Bottom