🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I'm not gonna beat up Hurts too much bc this was essentially his rookie season and he's in a playoff game against a defending Super Bowl champ but goddamn, he looks so bad today. This was his chance to prove he belonged even if we lost, but he looks like a backup QB today.

which alot of young QBs do

but he don’t have a gun to be able to get away with that in the league

and we don’t throw to the middle

crossers been open all game.. only time we threw it was when dude was rolling left and tried to throw right

I'm not gonna beat up Hurts too much bc this was essentially his rookie season and he's in a playoff game against a defending Super Bowl champ but goddamn, he looks so bad today. This was his chance to prove he belonged even if we lost, but he looks like a backup QB today.
These the same mistakes that we were witnessing during the 2-5 stretch. Beating up bad teams didn’t change that

I know I been saying it all season but that’s the one area I wanted to see improvement. Looks like none today

I'm proud of the team for making the playoffs in a rebuild year, even if the teams we beat to go on that run were mostly not good. But I'm not gonna celebrate making the playoffs and getting straight up body slammed lol. It just means you're better than bad teams that can't make the playoffs but you're not even close to competing at a high level.

A 30+ point loss is much different than losing a playoff game you're not favored in like 24-14

I'm proud of the team for making the playoffs in a rebuild year, even if the teams we beat to go on that run were mostly not good. But I'm not gonna celebrate making the playoffs and getting straight up body slammed lol. It just means you're better than bad teams that can't make the playoffs but you're not even close to competing at a high level.

A 30+ point loss is much different than losing a playoff game you're not favored in like 24-14

an L is an L. Don’t really matter.

You can make the argument the game would be closer if not for some ticky tack calls and dumb mistakes

I mean plenty people projected us at 4 wins and bottom of the division. A playoff berth with a rookie HC and 1st time QB and three 1st round picks... i mean its a no brainer

Trusting youth at receiver was not a smart decision this year. We don’t have a guy that can just move the chains and stack up catches. It’s boom or bust on every play and way too many screens for guys that ain’t explosive

Mike Edwards ..Winfield ..Devin White.. JPP

We have no pieces like that on D ..not even star wise but athletic dudes who you can line up everywhere and create mismatches

Trusting youth at receiver was not a smart decision this year. We don’t have a guy that can just move the chains and stack up catches. It’s boom or bust on every play and way too many screens for guys that ain’t explosive

I’d rather trade for or sign a Veteran. Bringing a rookie into this WR room ain’t it

I mean plenty people projected us at 4 wins and bottom of the division. A playoff berth with a rookie HC and 1st time QB and three 1st round picks... i mean its a no brainer

for sure. That's why I'm not gonna take anything away from the team making the playoffs even if people are saying we only made it bc our second half schedule was weak. I'm just saying the team is very far away from being a contender. It shows why we were viewed as a rebuilding team when the season began.

Back
Top Bottom