🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

As bad as the team looked at times, I'll give them credit for continuing to fight even down 31 with very little time remaining.

As bad as the team looked at times, I'll give them credit for continuing to fight even down 31 with very little time remaining.
I’d say TB is trying less and playing soft

I know we gonna get all the moral victory takes but this was not close…..at all

Successful season.

Hit on our draft picks

Found some young foundational pieces with Sweat Mailata Maddox.. maybe Quez as a 3 with a chance to develop into a 2. He’s already one of the best deep threats in the league imo

Idc what y’all say Hurts made some strides ..he has some glaring issues he needs to correct but so does everyone else we could’ve drafted this last year

Sirianni proved himself as a competent coach.. as the team matures and we get better players in here i believe he will improve as well

As much as I want Howie gone I can’t lie and say 2021 wasn’t a good year for him. I’m a full believer of bullying and I know it works

We gotta keep slandering him because once he gets complacent and thinks his job is safe he be doing dumb ****

All he gotta do is not overthink ****. He wanna make a big brain move make that **** in round 2 😂

Gotta take your lumps as a young team. Jalen can only go up from here. He has a lot of flaws that he can take the time to work on, he doesn’t strike me as the stubborn type so he should improve if given the opportunity. I think we also can’t put the whole game on the players either, lot of things Sirianni and Gannon could have done much better as well today.

At the end of the day, I didn’t expect a winning a season nor a playoff win. So I’m content with a positive season overall and loads of draft picks. We had some fun watching this team at least. Last year was not even close to watchable

i hope we do

we need to

it‘s the 10 picks we don’t need.. use mid round picks to do shh.. or make small moves.. or trade picks for a higher round in future

If Stingley or Hamilton falls I’m all for packaging those 2 and moving up. Or trading down and picking up another 1 next year.

2023 QB class is nuts

If Stingley or Hamilton falls I’m all for packaging those 2 and moving up. Or trading down and picking up another 1 next year.

2023 QB class is nuts

I wouldn’t package 1st together, but I’d package a 2nd or 3rd with a 1st

but many thinking on QB is keep hurts and minshew, unless minshew can be packaged with a pick or get something decent-ish (like a 3rd)

but with ‘23 draft, I think we package future picks to move up.. hence we gotta hit now and use multiple now since we won’t have the future picks

Back
Top Bottom