🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

A tie is better than a loss :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

nah.. if we suck, get the highest draft spot possible

if wentz continues to suck, maybe we could get Lawrence or fields.. if he improves then we can get ja’marr or another jaylen.. or go defense with Micah parsons

nah.. if we suck, get the highest draft spot possible

if wentz continues to suck, maybe we could get Lawrence or fields.. if he improves then we can get ja’marr or another jaylen.. or go defense with Micah parsons
I was being sarcastic :lol:. This team is a disgrace.

O yea..

y we didn’t bring back flip again?

if things go to shhh with the bears, we need to bring dude back

He wasn’t gonna hit 64. If he missed. Bengals have the ball from our 36 yard line

Actually if would have been at the 46 yd line (post is 10 yards deep) I would have kicked it. Would have only given them about 11 seconds left to do something.

The team isn't having fun. That's really what it is. The SB year they had more talent in some positions but the chemistry was there. The leadership was there. Coaching staff had something to prove. This year it seems like there's no chemistry, when the team is struggling there's no player who steps up and tells people to get their **** together, and the coaching staff no longer looks like it's willing to take any risks to prove they're good situational coaches

JP just need to get out of damn jersey with all this power

QB coach but after a year of flaming out as OC twice it makes sense.

He wasnt coming back her to be QB coach especially considering we dont have an OC lol

shoulda named him OC, Doug was calling plays anyways

Him and Peters are just a waste of time, stealing money from us because they are completely unreliable
I genuinely don’t like that fat bastard name Peters , he’s been mediocre at best .
I’m over Howie , Doug , Schwartz . They could all get fired tomorrow for all I care .

I’ll never ever forget Howie for messing up these past 2 year of bad drafting , what a dumb****

I will never forget the Hurts because Fulton was there for the taking. Arguably the second best CB in the draft.

Slay a clamp but we saw how porous our secondary was again once he was out. He got 2-3 good years in him. After that, then what?

we invested so much money and time in older players that are often injured or underperform. Cox, graham, kelce, Peters.

I pray we don’t resign Ertz. Would be an awful mistake. But knowing this team; they’ll resign him and probably trade Goeddert for whatever reason.

Even if wentz ain’t it, we going be right back in the draft looking for a QB high

And we seeing how this hurts shh okaying out with the saints

watching the Eagles offense for 3 weeks and then watching Seahawks, Packers, and Chiefs in 3 straight primetime games is torture

Back
Top Bottom