🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

dead cap money would be so high trading Wentz isn't even feasible, this is gonna be a Joe Flacco situation where we're simply forced to ride it out even if he gets benched. Our issues go beyond Wentz, Hurts wouldn't be able to cover up this horrid offensive line and receiving group

Doug not having a qualified QB coach to work with Wentz is the issue.
Also not having a qualified OC for 3 years is an another issue.

I love Doug but it looks like he’s just a leader of men and not the magician we thought he was. That was Reich. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Colts gave up the farm for him knowing they have both Reich and Defilippo there

Dallas is light years ahead of us talent wise

This could be some down years coming up

I wouldn't say light years. We have better tight ends. Zeke is better than Miles but Miles is still a beast. Dak is currently better than Wentz. Amari is better than anyone we have but eagles could trade a 1st for a WR if they weren't so tight with their picks like they do anything with them. Gallup is decent but nothing mind blowing. And CeeDee and Reagor cancel each out until CeeDee proves otherwise

Gallup is decent. He let Sidney Jones IV end their season last year tho. Knocks him down a few notches

CJ616 CJ616 we need your thoughts

:lol: why?

Ain't much to say that already hasn't been said. Team is **** across the board. Carson looks mediocre. Injuries creeping on back in. team just has zero chemistry, and it's annoying to watch. I'll never give up until we're mathematically out of it, but damn man smh.

The thing that really blows me is our garbage linebackers. would be nice to have Kamu, and Jordan Hicks right now. Nathan Gerry ain't it.

we're a mediocre team right now. Can't see this team doing much of anything this season. too much stacked against them, with a tough schedule. We have some pieces but there's just too much inconsistency to seriously contend. Front Office got some work to do.

**** sucks bros.

It's sadder that we're "in it" being 0-3 than if we just had a minimal shot at 1st. Like if the Eagles **** the bed to start the season and the Cowboys were dominating and They're 3-0 then you're just like 🤷🏽‍♂️Oh well. The way the cowboys are playing, we'd have a tough time keeping up anyways.

But when the cowboys are 1-2 and you could've been 2-1 or possibly 3-0 if Wentz doesn't throw the 3rd quarter pick against LA and Eagles keep momentum, it makes it even more pathetic that we suck so bad.

Back
Top Bottom