🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

The fact that Mack Hollins was on this team last year and isn't even the worst WR we've had in the past year is pathetic.

Barring a miracle we are really in play for the #1 pick ..i think at most our Dline may be able to win a couple of games for us

Tank for Trevor

Barring a miracle we are really in play for the #1 pick ..i think at most our Dline may be able to win a couple of games for us

Tank for Trevor

i dont think the no. 1 is in play.. but a top 10 is, based on the strength of our schedule and injuries

division is still weak.. but i'd happily take ja'marr or micah (assuming the 3 QBs and sewell are the top 4 picks)

Tank for Trevor

You obviously haven't seen Jets, Giants, Broncos, Jags, etc lol. Not to mention just because the Football team beat us and Bengals tied doesn't mean they don't suck as much as us. We're probably trending towards a 5-7

Yea i don’t see us being substantially better than any of them teams and we don’t have the coaching to cover for it

We were just in a dogfight with the Bengals :lol:

I think we we would prob beat the Giants just because we own them and prob the Jets too

but the jags and Broncos ? toss up with how weve played so far

somehow that L vs washington might be a good thing as far as the draft and long term.. take them out the running for the top QBs

and well, if we're going suck.. suck

we might literally only beat the giants before the bye, which would put us at 1-6-1.. and we got tough teams after the bye too, so MAYBE we win 3 or 4

last season.. 4 wins was the 4th pick.. 5 wins were picks 5-8.. 6 wins was 9 and 10
year before that.. 4 wins were picks 2-4.. 5 wins were 5-7.. 6 wins was 8-12

Last edited:
I didn't mess with Wentz at all his first season. Thought he showed signs of potential but never fully bought into him being "the guy." 5-6 games into his MVP-esque season I was like oh ok this dude can play. By week 10-11 I was like damn we might really have the franchise guy. But since that ACL I haven't felt that way at all. Sucks to say bc who knows where he'd be if he never tore that ACL but praying he can fix this and even get to 80% of what he once was. He's only 27

Well let’s hope it’s not a tie so we can move up the draft board

bar not exactly high right now

But please dear lord baby Jesus let both us and the Broncos suck.. cause if wentz is still bad, Elway would be dumb enough to give up something decent

Give us Aj Bouye or Alexander Johnson and a 2nd

nah.. assuming they finish top 10 but outside of the top 2, cause I assume they wouldn’t give us the QB picks, just give us that pick

Drew Lock looked solid when he played honestly so idk if broncos would be the team. I'm thinking Colts because Reich has good chemistry with Wentz and Rivers is old. And they have a lot of good defensive players so we can grab a LB from them and a first. if we have a terrible season we can have a top 5 pick and whatever their pick is we use for a WR/LB/CB

Drew Lock looked solid when he played honestly so idk if broncos would be the team. I'm thinking Colts because Reich has good chemistry with Wentz and Rivers is old. And they have a lot of good defensive players so we can grab a LB from them and a first. if we have a terrible season we can have a top 5 pick and whatever their pick is we use for a WR/LB/CB

honestly just would be banking on elway being elway.. but need someone else other than colts to drive a market

honestly just would be banking on elway being elway.. but need someone else other than colts to drive a market

Thing is if you look at most of the bad teams in the league through 3 weeks, most of them have a young QB that they'd wanna let develop. Only the falcons might wanna move on from Matt Ryan and dump him off to someone but if they finish with a top 5 pick they would wanna keep that pick and draft a QB

Back
Top Bottom