🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

If Doug can't get this team hyped up knowing they've played like total garbage through 3 games and can still be in sole possession of 1st tonight, dude is a bum.

Browns doing their best falcons impression to let the cowboys back in this game :smh: don't understand why coaches think a team with that much offense can't come back with 2 full quarters and start calling safe plays to run clock

I was wrong about DK. He running 5 routes now lol

That's player development. There's guys in the league with DK speed or DK power and nowhere near as skilled as him. He came into the league with limited route abilities and the Seahawks made him a complete WR. We drafted JJ and he can't even run 1 route properly

That's player development. There's guys in the league with DK speed or DK power and nowhere near as skilled as him. He came into the league with limited route abilities and the Seahawks made him a complete WR. We drafted JJ and he can't even run 1 route properly
I can run better routes than JJ and I have 2 left feet basically

This is in no way an endorsement of Jefferson over Reagor. I rock with Reagor heavy. But why you box score watching him, tweeting this and deleting it. Dude stays subtweeting weekly, especially for a rookie
1E64DEE9-0840-4664-BBE1-B4A6CF14DFC4.png

Back
Top Bottom