🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

C'mon bruh. He had 1 mistake all game. When you have an "elite" defense, 1 mistake shouldn't lose you a game. He also wouldn't have fumbled the ball if Seumalo didn't have a false start on a 3rd and 1. He only had to run an outside QB rush because it was a 3rd and 6

Not coming for Hurts at all. Dude had a nice game no doubt. I'm speaking solely on the timing of the mistake and what it led to. Especially with the defense folding time and again like they were.

It was essentially a 14 point swing that gave the Chiefs new life. Without that turnover I can't help but feel like Philly continues to keep the game on schedule and effectively controls the game throughout to a victory, even if they had to punt on that possession.

I'm as upset about the loss as anyone, but Hurts/Sirianni went toe to toe vs the best QB/Coach combo in the game and put up 35 in a game where the defense gave us 0 short fields or extra possessions. There's a bright future in Philly

Offensively I don’t have a lot to complain about. The turnover was very bad and I knew it would haunt us but Jalen put the team on his back and got those touchdowns when we needed them.

But Andy performed a coaching masterclass on us in the second half, our secondary could not handle the motion at all. It’s like they didn’t even practice for it and got exposed. Same thing with the run defense. You cannot allow a team to explode on you like that in one half. Picked the worst time to have an awful defensive performance.

And they need to never play a Super Bowl in Arizona again. That field was awful and put both teams at risk. This the biggest event of the year and you got guys sliding all over the place because of the ****ty grass

talking about the future is easy but real rap this was a rare *** season. They should’ve won this and could’ve been arguably one of the greatest teams ever. It was right there. It’s aight to be sad about this haha. It’s part of the fandom.

Andy did more with less. He deserves it. The coaches really took the L here. Where was the strategy? They didn’t exploit the supposed weaknesses we should’ve had advantages in. Spags had a better strategy than Gannon. That’s where the real wins and losses happen. It wasn’t the hurts fumble, there was more to it

We've been screaming all season that special teams is a huge weakness of the roster and at the end of the game, special teams really screwed us giving Mahomes the ball in the red zone.

We need to address that going into next season, especially since a lot of our defensive playmakers will be gone and you can't have a poor special teams unless your defense is elite.

Second most important outcome of this game, besides winning, was Hurts having a good game.

He has entered fringe top 5 territory with this performance. Just an absurd stat line. He experienced and rose to the occasion on the biggest stage. And I’m confident we will be contenders year in and year out with him
D5D6279D-D84A-4F48-9EFD-200837EF75C7.jpeg

I’m upset but no exactly salty. It’s the future GOAT on the other side.

Extremely heartbreaking finish but the team lost to an opponent with the same record as us. We went up against Mahomes leading the top ranked offense in the league and our team was still expected by most to win. We'll be okay. Obviously this was heart breaking but I'm confident in this core

Special teams coach shoulda been fired during the season too. I feel like our lack of experience showed up a lot in this game. So many close delay of games, dumb penalties, terrible communication in the secondary and bad play calling.

It felt like they got comfortable at halftime and thought it would be easy. Andy and Spags had their guys ready to go in the second half. Our guys looked a step slow and when we lost the lead the defense looked terrified.

Gonna be honest, not that this is a hot take whatsoever - Miles gotta go. I’m still amazed at his refusal to take the correct blocking lane game in and game out.

2 years in a row we had no answer for Reid/Mahomes
We haven’t had an answer for Andy since he got there tbh. Mahomes didn’t even have a typical crazy stats game. This was as contained as we could get and he still was unstoppable. The d line really disappeared

I'm hoping that Kelce and Lane give it one more year. I love BG and I'm neutral on Fletch but I'm okay with them walking and us having to develop the young D Line guys and get depth in the draft. But the protection Kelce and Lane provide is irreplaceable. We have a ton of young talent that could step in but I'm not ready to lose those two yet

Gonna be honest, not that this is a hot take whatsoever - Miles gotta go. I’m still amazed at his refusal to take the correct blocking lane game in and game out.

he was gone anyways

miles and probably both LBs we should prepare ourselves for

the real question is like hargrave, since he’s going get offered something in the high high teens at least.. and bradberry

but gannon gotta go.. I’m waiting to see the dline snaps to see.. and even stuff like if Blankenship even got on the field to free CJGJ up to go at kelce

I'm hoping that Kelce and Lane give it one more year. I love BG and I'm neutral on Fletch but I'm okay with them walking and us having to develop the young D Line guys and get depth in the draft. But the protection Kelce and Lane provide is irreplaceable. We have a ton of young talent that could step in but I'm not ready to lose those two yet

if fletch is back it has to be knowing he plays strictly 3 tech and end.. and it’s situational

I read that Davis only got 10 snaps and with how they were running zero clue why dude wasn’t playing 3 tech next to joseph or suh to go jumbo

Back
Top Bottom