🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Allen is a no for me, personally

Amazing talent but he be on that hero ball sht too much for my liking. Causing turnovers and boneheaded plays.

he was gone anyways

miles and probably both LBs we should prepare ourselves for

the real question is like hargrave, since he’s going get offered something in the high high teens at least.. and bradberry

but gannon gotta go.. I’m waiting to see the dline snaps to see.. and even stuff like if Blankenship even got on the field to free CJGJ up to go at kelce
We probably go corner and D Line this year in the draft. Heard that we’re gonna prioritize resigning CJGJ, and with his performance today, he’s certainly earned it. If Lane is gone, I imagine they probably draft someone. Especially since it looks like a decent tackle draft.

Not mad at drafting lanes replacement in the first. Howie built two SB teams in the trenches, I’ll never complain about a lineman ever again

Allen is a no for me, personally

Amazing talent but he be on that hero ball sht too much for my liking. Causing turnovers and boneheaded plays.
I really don’t care about top 3,4, or 5 :lol:

THE POINT is that Hurts has entered the elite of the elite tier. We knew the talent was there but showing up in big games (which Allen and Herbo have yet to do), is HUGE. He’s in rare company with this new crop of QBs. And this is just another chapter in what is a good start to a potentially HOF career. He will be our QB for a long long time.

We probably go corner and D Line this year in the draft. Heard that we’re gonna prioritize resigning CJGJ, and with his performance today, he’s certainly earned it. If Lane is gone, I imagine they probably draft someone. Especially since it looks like a decent tackle draft.

Not mad at drafting lanes replacement in the first. Howie built two SB teams in the trenches, I’ll never complain about a lineman ever again

problem is gannon.. i dont know if it matters if we go corner if we aren’t going actually use the guy

like why get a Christian Gonzalez who can run the routes for guys to play off coverage in a zone

we need another NT if Joseph and suh are both gone.. I’d hope we see Davis as more than just a NT

but we have sweat and reddick plus Milton Williams.. then it’s BG and whatever happens with fletch.. I assume hargrave is gone

That smitty play was a catch man...

2 feet in bounds with control then steps out of bounds with control....

After that who cares what happens when he goes to the ground. Should be Dead play at that point.

problem is gannon.. i dont know if it matters if we go corner if we aren’t going actually use the guy

like why get a Christian Gonzalez who can run the routes for guys to play off coverage in a zone

we need another NT if Joseph and suh are both gone.. I’d hope we see Davis as more than just a NT

but we have sweat and reddick plus Milton Williams.. then it’s BG and whatever happens with fletch.. I assume hargrave is gone
Obv our defense will regress next year but hopefully it’s still “good enough”. Nakobe probably gets the nod.

Steichen is as good as gone. Gannon might stay given that performance. I just need Brian Johnson as OC. We messed up by never giving Duce at least an OC job. Can’t make the same mistake twice. Need at least 1-2 more years of Hurts and Brian Johnson

I don’t know if we regress

but it all depends on gannon, if he’s still here

even if guys leave, we’ll still have talent

and it’s games like this when we needed Dean getting snaps.. then we can swap out white

plus hopefully Blankenship can be used more.. but gannon gotta be willing to do more

I don’t know if we regress

but it all depends on gannon, if he’s still here

even if guys leave, we’ll still have talent

and it’s games like this when we needed Dean getting snaps.. then we can swap out white

plus hopefully Blankenship can be used more.. but gannon gotta be willing to do more
We regress in the sense that we put up historic numbers this year and we likely won’t match that. It’s inevitable we regress somewhat but we hope it’s not too much

We regress in the sense that we put up historic numbers this year and we likely won’t match that. It’s inevitable we regress somewhat but we hope it’s not too much

sack numbers probably regress

but we can be a better actual defense.. but depends on if gannon is still around and if he legit learns

Slept on it, offense did what they needed to do. Gameplan was a lil suspect but great players find a way. Let Miles walk, let Scott walk, let Quez walk

Defense….woof. Kyzir is buns. Maddox played shook. Epps is buns too. Give CJ the brinks truck. Need to find a replacement for Darius

Fletch should not be back. BG yes. I think Hargrave gets cut.

We need another CB , and to beef up that D-line . I can see us trading back out of 10 to acquire more picks . And Quez can get the hell on , I keep forgetting dude is a sixth round pick .

This one is going to hurt for a while. We gave them everything they could handle in the first half but they completely collapsed in the second half. Not even putting it all on the defense, we didn't sustain drives when we needed to and kept giving the best QB in the league opportunities knowing our pass rush was ineffective. Gannon did not coach desperate enough for me

Y’all know i been defending dude all season ..but after that performance ✌️

1676310816196.gif

I havent heard any postgame interviews but I dam near need to hear somebody on defense say that they left the offense down. Wtf was that

Gannon didn’t talk to anyone post game

next time we hear from him, I hope it’s at his introductory presser with Arizona

don’t need to hear anything, I know what it is.. he values his scheme over talent

unlike our offensive coaches, he’s not adjusting to his talent

i for sure thought that 1st drive coming out of HT eagles would of came out hot on defense

they got marched right on lol

maaaaan thats when i really started to get a weird vibe of the game

Back
Top Bottom