🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I wish we had the cap space to sign Ertz to like a 1 year $7mil deal. He hinted during the SB week that he would be down to return and 2 TE sets with Ertz/Goedert with AJ and Devonte on the outside would be lethal

If Hurts plays elite again then we have just as good a chance as anybody to be back in the super bowl. I think he takes another step next season.

Low key underrated part about this new staff is dudes actually developing.

Hardly anyone developed from 2018-2020. Dudes actually got noticeably worse ( Wentz, Mills, Sul )
This.

The difference in discipline between now and the latter part of the Doug era is night and day. These dudes are extremely well coached.

I think Defense is my biggest worry right now , Get another DT & a few rotational pieces & a good young corner in the draft & we should be good ! I’d also want depth in the secondary , my a** was in my stomach throughout the entire season thinking if something were to happen to Slay or Bradberry . Josiah SCott would’ve been starting .

We desperately need a third option at WR cause Quez is scared of contact & we also need some O-Line depth ! Besides that no one in the NFC east scares me

if we go CB with our first pick in the 1st, who y'all want? Haven't been keeping tabs on college football at all. But I keep seeing dude from oregon and illinois and Joey Porter Jr at the top

if we go CB with our first pick in the 1st, who y'all want? Haven't been keeping tabs on college football at all. But I keep seeing dude from oregon and illinois and Joey Porter Jr at the top

combine going be huge.. couple dudes with size and solid tape and need to see who can legit run

wouldnt mind double dipping at all at corner.. like if ringo drops

Witherspoon or Gonzalez

Porter

Witherspoon is a dog, you know he’ll show up every single play. Him and CJGJ in the secondary would be a very violent pairing. Great tackler, great instinct, great physicality. Gonzalez looks to be better in coverage. Much smoother player. Either or would be incredible.

Porter would be a 3rd option but unless a DL guy drop to 10 that we really like, I don’t see us not taking a corner at 10 and one of Witherspoon or Gonzalez should be there

If we go CB first round no way we take them at 10. We'd trade down to like 15-20 and hope Porter drops.

Why wouldn’t we take say Gonzalez at 10?

Especially if we’re looking to put more on our CBs via a Joseph scheme

1676679141040.png

Honestly not that tough of a schedule coming off a 1 seed.

Bills, Niners, Chiefs, and Dolphins probably the toughest out of division. If we lose 2 in the division and win even 1 of those 4 tougher games, we finish with 11-12 wins. 3 of those being at home is huge as well

why is that? curious cuz I know nothing about dude

familiar with college concepts that are entering the league more and more.. while also having played in the league

Also dude was at Wisconsin and not like Georgia with overwhelming talent/force

Back
Top Bottom