🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I can understand AJ being corny with some other stuff he’s said but I’m okay with this one. Gotta defend your teammates

But idk, I’d rather have a diva WR at the end of the day.

How is AJ corny for defending his teammate? JuJu could've took his ring and kept his mouth shut. If one of our guys did something like that after a win, the media would say it's "typical classless Philly behavior."
F what the media says. We know damn well had we won AJ would’ve had every Batman post out there

When you win, **** being humble. Pop your ****. What Juju did was corny, let him be corny. Responding, bringing up “TikTokBoy” after you said this on camera is big loser energy

I can understand AJ being corny with some other stuff he’s said but I’m okay with this one. Gotta defend your teammates

But idk, I’d rather have a diva WR at the end of the day.
I have no problem with a diva WR but be that 100% of the time. I like CJ because he gonna talk **** win or lose, with AJ when we lose the entire script is flipped

Ain’t nothing wrong with backing up a teammate. My issue is with taking shots at juju. That’s the part that’s corny

Jalen balled
AJ balled
Devonte balled
Goedert balled
O-Line balled

Not stressing about the L anymore. I was extremely upset at the end of the game that we didn't get the win but this offense going into 2023-24 has more potential to be elite than any offense we've ever had and that's before we add more pieces via free agency or the draft.

Back
Top Bottom