🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Should’ve gotten out of the Fangio tree when we had the chance. None of the best defenses run this passive ****

I’m willing to give Brian Johnson another year if only for the sake of continuity..if we stop turning the ball over i think we would be fine

Howie and Lurie goin need to force Sirianni hand with Desai

Thank gawd we have that corner from the colts sitting waiting

but I agree we gotta get out of the fangio tree.. I don’t mind sprinkling in some off coverage but the philosophy is extremely flawed.. hell all of them should be well aware how flawed it is whenever teams go into prevent and just eat up yards

you’re just asking too much of the dline when the outs are easily gotten

my problem with Brian Johnson is there zero use of the versatility on a game to game basis and sirianni deserves blame first since this is his offense

I get having the main guys as the leads.. but look at last season when we’d adapt game plans depending on the opponent, even down to the type of running game whether stretch or power on top of choosing different primary receiving options

but this year we know certain things that hes going go to no matter what

and the offense just feels like it’s just doing well because of talent and time with each other rather than having things schemed open to make it easier on those guys

Thank gawd we have that corner from the colts sitting waiting

but I agree we gotta get out of the fangio tree.. I don’t mind sprinkling in some off coverage but the philosophy is extremely flawed.. hell all of them should be well aware how flawed it is whenever teams go into prevent and just eat up yards

you’re just asking too much of the dline when the outs are easily gotten

my problem with Brian Johnson is there zero use of the versatility on a game to game basis and sirianni deserves blame first since this is his offense

I get having the main guys as the leads.. but look at last season when we’d adapt game plans depending on the opponent, even down to the type of running game whether stretch or power on top of choosing different primary receiving options

but this year we know certain things that hes going go to no matter what

and the offense just feels like it’s just doing well because of talent and time with each other rather than having things schemed open to make it easier on those guys
These were the same complaints last year at times. Sirianni gotta turn in the keys.

These were the same complaints last year at times. Sirianni gotta turn in the keys.

nah man.. last year we clearly went into games with specific game plans for things

now is feeling more like chip Kelly’s offenses when we had a couple of plays and kept hitting those no matter what

the running game is the perfect example where we had games where we lined up and just blew the lighter team off the ball.. or if we had the more athletic line, we’d run more stretch plays and allow our oline to out athlete the other team

just seems like that doesn’t exist this year

I disagree. Last year the same talks were there. With there being no motion, no hot routes or answers for the blitz. Basic wr routes where you expected the wr to just win. No scheming **** open.

Diff is we could run the ball and didnt have turnovers last year.

This is the Sirianni offense.

I disagree. Last year the same talks were there. With there being no motion, no hot routes or answers for the blitz. Basic wr routes where you expected the wr to just win. No scheming **** open.

Diff is we could run the ball and didnt have turnovers last year.

This is the Sirianni offense.

I agree that we didn’t have motion last year, but I think that’s a sirianni thing

and we haven’t been a good screen team or how we utilize RBs in the passing game, but I thought that was more of a personnel issue and their lack of trust in miles in that area of the game

and while the route concepts weren’t overly complex, it was more refined in how we utilized guys.. we clearly studied other teams and figured out attack points and worked them

but now it’s more like chip Kelly were dude had his plays and stuck to them no matter what and I’m not sure why given the lack of success in them

Sadly the QB draw our most successful running play (when it works)

If Jalen didn't fumble on the first half QB draw, we would've kept running the ball successfully. That fumble prevented us from keeping the score close early and forced the offense to throw more to catch up

But I think our run game is overly predictable, just like those inevitable QB draws

we hardly run anything to the outside where we could utilize a huge strength for kelce and that’s pulling and obviously the athleticism of our oline

Its Sirianni... Brian is just calling the plays on Sirannis sheet.

how is it we can see this clear as day yet the coaches who get paid a lot more cannot? I get so mad watching these other teams just complete easy passes over and over and over again while our QB has to put his whole arm into out routes and go balls for an entire game. Nothing is ever easy for Jalen and that isn't to let him off the hook at all. Sirianni's whole entire scheme needs to be ripped up and thrown away

Back
Top Bottom