🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

If its one reporter in philly who ACTUALLY gets info its d gunn

I believe it cane straight from the players no doubt in my mind

Heisman Smitty at Bama stayed in motion pre-snap. Unguardable

Wtf are we doing fr.

For me smitty should be like how Steph is in the league, in constant motion running off of screens

With AJ and goedert, it would be shifting their alignment once the defense is set.. like lining up inline or shifting to an outside position type thing or shifting from being outside to the slot, just f’n with the defense a little bit

I’m glad we’ve given some 2 back looks, but we hardly actually throw to the backs.. would think we’d utilize swift more in that.. and use the swift/gainwell tandem given our lack of depth beyond the main 3

don't care about Albert O but the other two it makes no sense they're on the roster and not being used at all. Hell even Quez and OZ. It can't be all AJ and Devonta because good teams can easily take one of them out the game with the terrible repetitive route concepts they run. I thought Gilmore played AJ fantastic on Sunday despite all the receptions, none of them were impactful at all

Yea. Winnable game that was lost by passing too much early on. There is concern with Williams being done for the season but you cover a shaky pass blocking C by running the ball more
:lol: at the differences of the 2 fanbases. Mia and Phi.

Wldve been pure Pandemonium if we lost at home to a rookie qb that had 4 wins and were 13 point underdogs.

And it was pure Pandemonium :lol:

I wouldn’t say all of that.. but we knew we had dallas twice, dolphins, chiefs, bills, 49ers and seattle coming up

hopefully we finish off this stretch 5-2.. but biggest thing was we shoulda won that game even with all the turnovers and couldn’t afford the L, just like we can’t currently afford any more Ls

Back
Top Bottom