🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

We technically did rest the guys that matter. Hurts "played" but he got pulled fairly early when they realized we're gonna generate 0 offense with Hurts and none of his elite weapons. DeVonta, Slay, and Swift rested and AJ only ran a few routes

We technically did rest the guys that matter. Hurts "played" but he got pulled fairly early when they realized we're gonna generate 0 offense with Hurts and none of his elite weapons. DeVonta, Slay, and Swift rested and AJ only ran a few routes
??? Hurts got a dislocated finger and AJ went out with an injury.

Shldve jus sat everybody. Esp when they didnt bother doing anything against the blitz.

??? Hurts got a dislocated finger and AJ went out with an injury.

Shldve jus sat everybody. Esp when they didnt bother doing anything against the blitz.

I'm not saying Sirianni isn't a moron for playing them at all. I'm just saying the key guys that did play on offense barely played. Hurts got pulled early bc the offense was garbage and AJ got hurt but they still didn't play a bunch of drives where they'd be tired

This off-season gonna be ugly for Hurts. I like him as our QB and even though it wasn't a great season for him, I still have faith in him as our long term QB. But we're already seeing some fans starting to turn on him and we all know how brutal those pessimists within the fanbase can be

He could’ve played but no reason to risk it when you clinched already. I’m just happy I ain’t gotta work a game next week :nthat:
I was in the building for the giants game a few weeks ago , I should’ve hit you up .

For the betterment of the team it’s best we get embarrassed Monday

Legit malpractice.. we’ve struggle vs blitz for 2 years and we are playing wink martindale

And on defense I’ve been surprised when we’ve done the smart thing, look at playing man out of the gate vs Jefferson last season

We still have a bunch of talent, but we can’t be expected to our talent everyone.. a lot of people get paid to point out things that seem obvious to us in here

For the betterment of the team it’s best we get embarrassed Monday

I honestly hope we win just to keep our reputation with free agents. A lot of guys that sign or get traded here rave about the "winning culture" and we can't push that narrative to free agents if the team completely collapses. We need some signs of competence to attract any of the guys we'll want. Drafting defense isn't fixing this roster next season regardless of DC

I honestly hope we win just to keep our reputation with free agents. A lot of guys that sign or get traded here rave about the "winning culture" and we can't push that narrative to free agents if the team completely collapses. We need some signs of competence to attract any of the guys we'll want. Drafting defense isn't fixing this roster next season regardless of DC

Man dudes will play for Money they don’t care about that stuff

You really don’t think this defense can be atleast top 15 next year with competent coaching ?

Back
Top Bottom