🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

color me not surprised

this wouldn’t be such a big deal if we were smarter on both sides of the ball

but we play a passive defense on the back seven and can’t tackle

if you can’t tackle practice habits are showing up or lack there of in certain aspects

Niners have injuries in practice all the time so idc that their practices are more intense. Their defense is middle of the pack with elite talent like Bosa, Warner, Hargrave, Young, etc

Niners have injuries in practice all the time so idc that their practices are more intense. Their defense is middle of the pack with elite talent like Bosa, Warner, Hargrave, Young, etc
we went to the SB running these same practices…that’s a non issue. The issue is the coaching

ain’t a problem until it is.. if dudes are missing tackles or being soft general, coaches need to ramp up the hitting (think stuff like the 9ers game and them just allowing pregame stuff.. or look at the giants game and dude jumping over the pile getting a free shot at jalen‘s head)

but you’d hope practice time is getting used to address issues.. and obviously we’re not seeing that.. defense looks lost and offense in week 18 vs a heavy blitz team doesn’t have a plan

Titans just fired Vrabel. Would y'all want him here if we fire Nick? Dude made bum *** Tannehill look relevant and he already has a relationship with AJ

Vrabel ain’t coming here as a dc , the only person that we did an interview with and not hire was Jesse Minter from Michigan , I see why . The organization prob asked him to run a p***ssyfoot defense and he said no .

We need an offensive mind at OC that calls the plays. Otherwise whoever it is will get poached once we have any type of success..i swear our staff and front office gets raided more often than other teams ..

We need an offensive mind at OC that calls the plays. Otherwise whoever it is will get poached once we have any type of success..i swear our staff and front office gets raided more often than other teams ..

exactly offensive OC that calls plays

you can get quality DCs regularly

Back
Top Bottom