🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Yes indeed. All them articles about his personality rubbing people the wrong way is not a good look add that on top of mediocre play and you get this

A team that falls completely apart like this within a month means there are deep rooted problems in the locker room. It was not fun for those guys this season. There was no chemistry. No heart. No belief in the coaches. It was all clear as day you could hear and see it from everyone on the roster
Winning fixes everything. That stoic personality is perfect when you’re winning. But if you’re sitting on the sidelines with no ability to rally the troops…..idk man

I think Jalen regressed this season yeah overall ..but I’m not panicking about him. This was the worse coaching job I’ve ever seen man

I wasn't that concerned with AJ prior to tonight. He didn't even make the trip to root them on from the sideline. Wonder if he's just fed up with Nick and BJ too

I think Jalen regressed this season yeah overall ..but I’m not panicking about him. This was the worse coaching job I’ve ever seen man

He made good throws throughout the season when he had any time. That graphic showing he had 2 seconds to throw before pressure explains a lot of the struggles in the pass game

Coaches did him no favors. They really came into this season thinking everything would just be easy and no opponents would adjust to us after last year. How arrogant is that?

I would agree if the flaws of what he was being asked to do werent so obvious and painful

same goes for any number of guys.. Like with reed for example

or even the LBs, we knew they were sorry so we decide to put them in a position to ask them to do more

Coaches did him no favors. They really came into this season thinking everything would just be easy and no opponents would adjust to us after last year. How arrogant is that?

but it’s not even adjusting to last year.. it’s the stupidity of this year

we saw the plays just in the lions game last year

and this year they’re continuing to run 4 verts vs obvious pressure or in short yardage situations

it’s not an adjustment to last year, it’s just watching game film of the season and seeing the same shh

on defense .. cut Bradberry. What is Maddox’s cap number ? Cause i would cut him to. Every LB on the team should be let go.. don’t resign Byard. DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT replacements

I would look to trade Sweat

on defense .. cut Bradberry. What is Maddox’s cap number ? Cause i would cut him to. Every LB on the team should be let go.. don’t resign Byard. DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT replacements

Look. I love Jordan Davis as much as the next guy. And he WAS THE CORRECT pick at the time given the fact that he’s a freak athlete

But it’s tough seeing Kyle Hamilton play at an All Pro level right now

nah we need sweat.. just need to run a 4 man line and make sure resign Milton and legit let him play some edge

cut Maddox and bradberry.. slay, ringo and Indy dude are our starting CBs

need multiple LBs, slay’s replacement and a safety

also need to change from that 2 high Shh

Look. I love Jordan Davis as much as the next guy. And he WAS THE CORRECT pick at the time given the fact that he’s a freak athlete

But it’s tough seeing Kyle Hamilton play at an All Pro level right now

I’m not sure that we would be seeing that from him in this scheme under this coaching staff. The entire defense regressed big time

We need to go back to a 1 gap attacking 4 man front

let Davis collapse the pocket and constantly throw guys at them.. we have the talent for it

also frees up a guy for coverage and the middle

Bradberry needs to be off this roster by any means. I’ll eat the cap hit

Offensively we need a third receiver and an actual threat at the second TE. We been calling Goedert top 3-5 for so long, seems like those days are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom