🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

We just need to stop getting our QB voted as #3 overall player the year after the SB. That was the bad juju that doomed our season.

Devonta last night made this season that much more stupid

Dude is a legit #1 100 catch a season guy ..we have 2 of them on the roster and struggled to break 20 down the stretch

Smitty almost took a slant to the house.

Didnt call it again.

Steichen would call that 20 times until you proved you could stop it

said it in theplayoff thread, Devonta had those 2 huge plays over the middle and watch us not go there again

Talent wise, the offensive side of the ball is stacked. If Howie gets a top level WR3 in free agency or in the mid rounds of the draft, a competent OC will have us dropping 30+ a game.

swift had 2 great runs to start the game and we went away from it

and look where those runs went.. and then where we decided to run the ball after

it’s not that Shane did anything complex with the offense, dude just was smarter with using the simple

as you can see from him getting his own show in Indy, he’s using more of the simple smarter things

lol I’m 90% sure they called those slants by accident , prob was pissed they work too

i just want to sit down and have some of this explained to me like I don’t know a damn thing about football

like breaking down there are 11 available guys, the field length and all that

and then speak to the size of guys.. what guys do well, what their weaknesses are.. the strengths and weaknesses of the defenders.. AND then explain the ideas of some of this stuff

like I’ll go to the dropping reddick in coverage as an example and a nautural double occurs for carter.. explain to me who then is responsible for that whole area of the field that is now just open with carter being sealed off and reddick trying retreat off the line

or like the 4 verts stuff.. you know jalen has to get it out quick.. how long does it take before a receiver will even attempt to look for the ball

not saying the outcome would have been different but Julio early in that game would have helped. he has the experience to be smart enough to cut routes short and will go over the middle.

But regardless it was the scheme and game plan itself. It’s been bad all year, obviously a weakness and never got fixed. There’s nothing Sirianni could tell me in a post season sit down that would convince me he TRIED to fix this. He had everyone on offense looking pitiful. Devonta off elite talent alone did what he did last night. Swift wasn’t even given a chance. Goedert might as well be a pass blocker since they never utilize him

I’m personally glad this season is over. It was the most frustrating thing I’ve ever watched because the talent was there

Can we hire Orlovsky as an offensive consultant or QB coach? I feel like he’s been the loudest of all national media personalities on critiquing this team

Fans always wanna blame the players even when they're in ****ty situations. Guys like Sweat and Reddick struggled bc of scheme. Same with Hurts on the offensive side. They're talented

Jordan Love is a perfect example of the importance of coaching and scheme. He started the season hot and defenses adjusted to his strengths and the packers playbook. LeFleur went back to the lab and figured out a better scheme and built more creative plays and they got hot late in the season offensively. We really need to make sure the HC and OC combo going into next year is elite

I need Sirianni news to break asap
Been refreshing all day , idc about that arrogant SOB , it’s the fact that they asked him if he made any chances leading to the playoffs after the giants game regarding blitzes and he said “ NO “ . That inept mf meant it

I need Sirianni news to break asap

I read somewhere that Lurie will take time to figure this out and Kelce potentially announcing his retirement publicly soon will prevent Lurie from stealing his moment with coaching distractions in the media.

I read somewhere that Lurie will take time to figure this out and Kelce potentially announcing his retirement publicly soon will prevent Lurie from stealing his moment with coaching distractions in the media.

I get that but we can’t miss out on the best candidates

Ben Johnson and Texans HC top my list

Wouldn’t be mad at Vrabel but it’s no for me on Belicheck

I get that but we can’t miss out on the best candidates

Ben Johnson and Texans HC top my list

Wouldn’t be mad at Vrabel but it’s no for me on Belicheck

Word on the street is that Lurie doesn't **** with Bill B so he wouldn't be in the running. I'd like Harbaugh or Vrabel. We need an experienced HC not someone that wants to prove themself

Back
Top Bottom