🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

adam gase???!?!?!??!?!

tenor (1).gif

I'm converting to a Jags fan if we hire Gase or Bowles.

first of all, why would Doug and Troy Aikman be talking like that?

these dudes just make assumptions and it suddenly becomes facts. Like they said Carson was pissed that he got benched and he was a locker room issue and all this then they show him interacting with teammates on the bench and all the players asked said he's been great and supportive of Jalen. They need to sell ad space somehow

first of all, why would Doug and Troy Aikman be talking like that?

aint take much for people to start running with the eagles...

i mean even covering the whole doug thing, people talking like it's the whole locker room that had issues with what doug did week 17

when it was just miles who said he was confused, who clearly wasnt in the game plan and we we're playing his backups to the backups

we playing the 6th string RB and dude is confused that we would play the 3rd string QB

Yea doug ask for this shhh

apparently could have gotten flip back but Doug didn’t want him

Good Read

But I’m not sure how any one could look at this roster and play calling and come to the conclusion that they treat Wentz like a god. Especially after the drafting of Hurts

Good Read

But I’m not sure how any one could look at this roster and play calling and come to the conclusion that they treat Wentz like a god. Especially after the drafting of Hurts

ha! man i knew this guy wasnt very coachable .. he fakes it in front of the media. this is the second time this has been said about him and now by a reporter with more credibility. just trade dude has issues . and the team hates him lol. he needs some humble pie. but i dont trust owenership to do the right thing they swear they drafted the next Payton manning. u fired a great coach other this bum. lmao forgot they gave a large size went in the office ... lmao insane

Last edited:

Good Read

Very clickbait. Why Alshon talking about he “lost” many games for us when he played 3 games? Lol

The “oh he doesn’t take well to hard coaching” thing is bull****. He came into the league with Reich and Flip developing, yes the latter is an ******* but Wentz responded and performed. Why, because he respected what they did. Then we get to Mike Groh who has no respect as an OC trying to call shots, then you got Press who Wentz likes as a person. The problem there falls on Doug, he’s always playing the good cop role and didn’t want any outside influences (ie new coaches) to be the bad cop how Flip/Reich was.

Hell I wouldn’t respect or listen to Groh or Press if I was Carson either. That has nothing to do with being treated as a God lol

Wentz would at times fight back and Groh, who had never previously been an NFL coordinator, eventually learned when to pick his battles. But they struggled to see eye to eye, with Wentz focused more on playing to his strengths, and Groh scheming plays to counter a defense, the divide a prominent reason why the latter was fired last offseason.
And who’s fault is this? Doug. Yes players should be playing to their strengths (ie Reagor being moved all over the place) and coaching should be able to scheme stuff up to counter defenses

the fact that your OC couldn’t do both speaks volumes on the HC and how little Doug did. He just wants everyone to get along and eat ice cream.

Chase from a corner’s perspective. He’s alluding to his previous posts about how chase didn’t really win a lot at the LOS, and how corners were putting their hands on him at the line too often. This isn’t an anti Chase post, more so just showing how he’s most likely going to have to win in the nfl

Chase from a corner’s perspective. He’s alluding to his previous posts about how chase didn’t really win a lot at the LOS, and how corners were putting their hands on him at the line too often. This isn’t an anti Chase post, more so just showing how he’s most likely going to have to win in the nfl

yea I saw this.. I think dude is looking at this wrong in a sense

even though chase is only 19, dude is comfortable as hell with contact.. think like James harden where he intentionally gets into you since that’s part of his game to use his body to create separation and draw fouls

i mean obviously he has to get better but he’s going up against 1st rounders at 19 and doing work

i agree with his point that you can’t just go by stats to say the guy is 1st rounder.. but dude was doing this against guys who still ended up in the 1st in spite of the abuse jamarr did to em

What’s up with the Jaylen Waddle hype ? Dude hasn’t cracked 1000 yards , injured

dude is talented as hell and I woulda had him over devonta, but I mean devonta showed why he was/is a damn monster

he at times was the best of those guys at various flashes last season when those other 2 were there

hes the speed guy or the 3.. but for us he got health concerns and doesn’t have the polish smith has and chase like a hybrid RB/WR/TE with how he plays

Back
Top Bottom