🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Again i would have loved to have Chase OR Pitts but you can’t be mad at getting more picks when we have absolutely nothing for the future at DE LB CB or S

I just don't like overvaluing LATE first round picks, especially with Howie the king of passing up obvious talent when it's staring him right in his damn face. Yall got faith he'll make a good decision at pick 12 and in the 20's next year? He never takes the best player on the board he always overthinks it and blows the pick that's why I'm worried.
I don’t trust him either. But doesn’t matter, we NEED talent and a lot of it.

Y’all boys talking like y’all have a lot of faith in Howie lol . Top 10 gave him an opportunity to not reach and picking a sure starter .
now you’re giving Howie a 12th pick and next year in the 20s

I will give howie this, he has hit on top 15 picks

Y’all boys talking like y’all have a lot of faith in Howie lol . Top 10 gave him an opportunity to not reach and picking a sure starter .
now you’re giving Howie a 12th pick and next year in the 20s
And y’all acting like a bum WR is gonna be chosen at 12 :lol:

Well I guess we’re going to have to wait and see what these picks turn into but at face value it is a good trade if you have the long view. BUT it’s still Howie drafting.

gotta think Waddle, Horn, Surtain and maybe even Devonta will be there at 12. I think Pitts will be gone by then.

I don’t think it’s anyway that Chase ain’t gone with the Dolphins pick.

But i don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that Pitts ain’t there at 12 looking at the board 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom