🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

watching around the horn

these reporters really hungry for some shh

theyre talking about a report about us trading back into the top 10

not a single one of the 4 reporters talks about what we actually got from the dolphins to move to 12

only 1 of them mentions that we have 11 picks

seems like a straight forward enough concept that we could move up from 12 into the top 10, giving we have 11 picks without touching the 1st we got in ‘22 from the dolphins

clearly there are conversations to be had about the eagles..clearly there are reasons to be concerned/worried.. but this shh seems like stuff sport reporters should know

Bring on the dissapointment :pimp:

even before that report, Kwity paye was the dude who concerned me

dude has talent, but I don’t even know if he’s the top edge rusher.. if we move back, sure I could see it

but at 12, we should have better options on both sides of the ball

and even still when I start adding non-CBs on the defensive side, there are 2 LBs I’d rather have if we slide back slightly

I’m cool with either CB or WR. I still think we need to trade up again in the late first to get my boy Richie Grant or Aaron Robinson.

WR is a must but we need help on the defensive side of the ball. Maddox ain’t it and Wallace annoys me

even before that report, Kwity paye was the dude who concerned me

dude has talent, but I don’t even know if he’s the top edge rusher.. if we move back, sure I could see it

but at 12, we should have better options on both sides of the ball

and even still when I start adding non-CBs on the defensive side, there are 2 LBs I’d rather have if we slide back slightly
If all of the four guys are gone, I want us to trade back and grab a linemen.

phillips>>Paye. Paye moves kind of stiff and robotic to me. I’m concerned about Phillipsconcussion history though

I’m cool with either CB or WR. I still think we need to trade up again in the late first to get my boy Richie Grant or Aaron Robinson.

WR is a must but we need help on the defensive side of the ball. Maddox ain’t it and Wallace annoys me
Need all parts of Caleb Farley if he slips. Risk is worth the reward if his back holds up

If all of the four guys are gone, I want us to trade back and grab a linemen.

phillips>>Paye. Paye moves kind of stiff and robotic to me. I’m concerned about Phillipsconcussion history though

that’s dude who came from UCLA and got hit by the car, right?

ain’t he got more than just concussion concerns?

That’s why I’m Gucci with slater, last thing we need is someone else with major injury concerns

that’s dude who came from UCLA and got hit by the car, right?

ain’t he got more than just concussion concerns?

That’s why I’m Gucci with slater, last thing we need is someone else with major injury concerns
Yeah dude retired from football and came back :lol: skill wise, he’s a beast. There’s no clear cut best edge rusher in the draft. I’m fine with any o lineman, just not at 12. Only exception at 12 would be Slater. If they want darrisaw or tucker, trade back.

my predictions for tonight:
1) if one of Horn/Surtain/smith/waddle is on the board at 12, they take them
1a) if they are all gone, they go linemen at 12 or move back and go linemen
2) eagles probably have waddle higher than smith on their board
3) if they make any trades up, it’s most likely for Surtain. Or if chase/Pitts falls
4) there will be at least one trade up in the draft for a QB inside the top 10. And it might not be the pats (Washington or chicago?)
5) depending on what the pick is at 12 (or if we trade back and draft a linemen), I can see us trading back into the late first for a Marshall/Bateman/Farley

Draft this man. Or Surtain or Horn or Waddle. Don't want a DE or Olineman at 12. See you guys back here after the inevitable botched pick :nthat:
Capture.PNG

I’m at the point where i could rationalize anyone other than Paye. Slater is fine as is someone like Parsons. But Paye would be a disaster

I’m at the point where i could rationalize anyone other than Paye. Slater is fine as is someone like Parsons. But Paye would be a disaster

I mean if not for his lockerrroom shh.. I’d be all in on parsons and more than cool with it

but I mean slater should be starting at LG if brooks and lane are healthy

seumalo moves to 6th lineman and kelce replacement

but brooks and lane could be gone real soon.. both expensive, got injury history and 30 plus.. plus the restructuring allows us to move on easier with both, so I’ve ready

not saying it will.. but I’d get it..

dline, we already need more snaps for a backup DE.. BG still playing good.. and well we got what’s his face for another year.. we have 4 starters there who ain’t getting jumped by any of these rookie options

For the love of God let Howie actually listen to the experts and pick the obvious talent this year

whatever Bama player is there DO IT!

Back
Top Bottom