🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

While we all know that Jalen Carter is unbelievably good, I just think Nolan Smith will end up having the “better” career. He has the intangibles, just a highly competitive dude.

We laugh at Sirianni and the rock paper scissors crap. But building a winning culture starts with the mindset. You can be the most talented player but it’s proven over and over again you really need that dog mentality to win. So glad we got Nolan man

Not going lie the whole Christmas thing with chip Kelly I looked at the other way from most.. I want my coach caring more than an actual game rather than a Christmas get together

but I see the obvious value of it in building a place where guys actually want to be

and at least with sirianni, dude is focusing on competitive dudes on top of have legit leaders but building an environment where dudes wanna be and be around each other

now I don’t know if I can kill Doug for some of the shh that happened at the end given how much a douche wentz apparently was

but least we know we got solid dudes to make potential problems have to fall in line

But given Nolan smith’s workout results, plus how he did pop on film.. if dude didn’t get hurt, he’s going higher

Not going lie the whole Christmas thing with chip Kelly I looked at the other way from most.. I want my coach caring more than an actual game rather than a Christmas get together

but I see the obvious value of it in building a place where guys actually want to be

and at least with sirianni, dude is focusing on competitive dudes on top of have legit leaders but building an environment where dudes wanna be and be around each other

now I don’t know if I can kill Doug for some of the shh that happened at the end given how much a douche wentz apparently was

but least we know we got solid dudes to make potential problems have to fall in line

But given Nolan smith’s workout results, plus how he did pop on film.. if dude didn’t get hurt, he’s going higher
I just don’t know how he fell so hard. His measurable date very close to Micah Parsons but he has a better attitude and doesn’t have any off the field issues. Injuries are one thing but it’s not like it was a leg injury that would hurt his explosiveness

I just don’t know how he fell so hard. His measurable date very close to Micah Parsons but he has a better attitude and doesn’t have any off the field issues. Injuries are one thing but it’s not like it was a leg injury that would hurt his explosiveness

im glad.. but i dont.. he doesnt get pushed around or bullied which is the things you’re worried about with smaller guys

and it was a pec injury not an acl or something

1686108652521.png

Game jerseys... may need to cop since IDK if Nike will be pumping them out in Authentics. Did not even mention the vapor fuse limiteds since those are basically game jerseys :rofl:

Yeah I need a Hurts and a Smitty. I think I'm gonna go kelly green Hurts and white Smitty.

the white one? I know mercari is a legit site but are these real?

Back
Top Bottom