🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

that was throwing the game. Sirriani is gong to get himself fired. Because this is showing that gannon and steichen were the keys to his success

Yeah they need to get rid of everyone. This is a damning loss. Defense wasn’t prepared one bit offense was a joke for a majority of the game. The playoffs are going to be a quick trip for us, they are incompetent as a full staff. I don’t think they can gameplan against any opponent tbh

This team has 11 wins and somehow this is one of the most frustrating seasons I've seen as an Eagles fan.

This season is a dub. Idc how optimistic of a fan you are, this team literally has no shot if we can't beat a 3 win team on our home field with full control of the division title. We literally gift wrapped the division to the Cowboys who were trailing us almost the entire season. shh is pathetic

You can’t fire Sirianni this early.

he can’t have any say in whoever the D coordinator will be. 2 failures in Gannon and Desai.

I get ****ting on the offense but 31 at home against a 3 win team should be more than enough to win. The defense literally gave up 4 straight TDs in the 2nd half

You can’t fire Sirianni this early.

he can’t have any say in whoever the D coordinator will be. 2 failures in Gannon and Desai.

I get ****ting on the offense but 31 at home against a 3 win team should be more than enough to win. The defense literally gave up 4 straight TDs in the 2nd half
Yes you can. Get rid of him. His offense is dog****.

Get rid of Howie too

Back
Top Bottom