🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Seth Joyner be cutting these Buffoons up 😭

This is why I'll ALWAYS love Seth!! Tells it how it is, ZERO sugar coating. He knows his stuff SO WELL!!

I only wish I could make a custom Joyner kelly green jersey. Damn you Fanatics! 🤬🤬🤬

the turnovers have hurt ..but overall Hurts has been fine

Don’t forget we don’t have a red zone offense unless we are in push tush territory… passing numbers should be much higher

Add that to the fact that we have no running game ..or quick game ..or screen game

It's insane to be trash at stopping the run AND the pass. A lot of teams are great at stopping the run bc they stack the box but then get burnt on deep throws bc the secondary is light. Or they have a solid passing defense bc they drop extra guys into coverage and are susceptible to giving up a lot of run yards with less guys near the LOS. Being absolute trash in both aspects of defense is embarrassing for a defense coming off a SB run

Bruh... LEAGUE HISTORY

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

Last edited:
Bruh that still pic... IM guessing that was the 3rd and 5 4 verts they called too.

This why if Siri dont let somebody else run their offense he gots to go. Otherwise its gonna be the same no hot routes/ no answers for the blitz **** again next year.

Last edited:
Julio showed he can still get open in short distance situations. He doesn't have the speed to get open deep but he can still run crisp routes and has strong hands. The fact we don't dominate the clock just running the ball and throwing quick slants to AJ, Smitty, Julio, Goedert, and even Swift all day is beyond me

TJ was one of the first players to sign in free agency because he didn't want to play anywhere but Chicago. After he signed, all sources in Philly claimed that Howie's offer that he had prepared was higher than what he signed for with the Bears so that wasn't on the front office

TJ was one of the first players to sign in free agency because he didn't want to play anywhere but Chicago. After he signed, all sources in Philly claimed that Howie's offer that he had prepared was higher than what he signed for with the Bears so that wasn't on the front office
So the usual Howard posturing lol

I called that early. Made no sense to not pay your best homegrown LB in a decade

So the usual Howard posturing lol

I don't fault Howie at all. It was reported many times that T.J was always going to sign with Chicago no matter how much more Howie was gonna offer. T.J's from Chicago and he always indicated he wanted to go home.

AJ saying the right things to support his coach but even still the playcalling is awful. It's not about one or two plays. But he addressed everything perfectly him not talking only bothers the media because they're desperate for clicks

Back
Top Bottom