🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

This is dumb and insulting.. we literally saw hurts do it last year when the plays were called

also not factoring in sirianni wasn’t the play caller in indy

We literally saw it last year when we had better play calling and general gameplanning

Wanna play zone, we do X.. wanna blitz, we do Y.. wanna play man, we go Z.. you’re weak at this, wr attack that

Only reason(s) our game plans were predictable last year was because we literally looked at the thing you did poorly and twisted the knife

we were versatile enough that we could switch up the style of running game we used

and now I’m supposed to be believe jalen is the reason we run that same predictable QB power play everytime we get around the 10 or 20

We getting cooked. All this talk about the O but the defense about to be down Syd and Reed. Idk who the other safety even is and i follow this team all year around
I think Justin Evans was the other safety but he’s on IR , Kvon Wallace been balling for Tennessee tho lmao

With Roby healthy, they'd be dumb not to do this. I **** with Reed but dude gets hurt every few games so idk how much I'm committing to him long term

that‘s on us.. did is being asked to literally do everything on the backend

if we have a more competent scheme and more competent LBs and coversges that made more sense him and syd could moreso do their jobs

Back
Top Bottom