🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I'm mad I forced myself to be optimistic for this game when I knew deep down we sucked going into the postseason. Baker is cooking us and we're gonna watch him look invisible next week in Detroit. What a pathetic end to the season

Million things to say but not much to say

-Nick gotta go. Not overreacting. Clearly lost the locker room
-turning point was appointing Patricia the DC. Yeah, Desai sucked, but what kind of message does that send to your team? Promoting a guy that is universally disliked?
-none of this falls on Howie. So easy to have revisionist history. Byard was the correct move. Resigning Bradberry was the correct move. Bringing back Slay was the correct move. Easy to criticize those decisions now but he made the right choices
-I feel like AJ gone bruh
- there’s GOTTA be something going on behind the scenes we dont know about

Million things to say but not much to say

-Nick gotta go. Not overreacting. Clearly lost the locker room
-turning point was appointing Patricia the DC. Yeah, Desai sucked, but what kind of message does that send to your team? Promoting a guy that is universally disliked?
-none of this falls on Howie. So easy to have revisionist history. Byard was the correct move. Resigning Bradberry was the correct move. Bringing back Slay was the correct move. Easy to criticize those decisions now but he made the right choices
-I feel like AJ gone bruh
- there’s GOTTA be something going on behind the scenes we dont know about
Why and how do u feel AJ gone???

The vultures are circling on Jalen rn as well
Yes indeed. All them articles about his personality rubbing people the wrong way is not a good look add that on top of mediocre play and you get this

A team that falls completely apart like this within a month means there are deep rooted problems in the locker room. It was not fun for those guys this season. There was no chemistry. No heart. No belief in the coaches. It was all clear as day you could hear and see it from everyone on the roster

Back
Top Bottom