🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

We need an innovative offensive mind at HC.
Lions OC
Texans OC

Hell who is GB's OC?

my problem(s) with bengals and greed bay OCs, they don’t call plays

that has to be a prerequisite as far as I’m concerned

otherwise give me one of the defensive guys who have a plan for OC beyond ball control

Id love the ravens OC , id love Todd Monken he has maximize Lamar talents .

Throw in the falcons defense coordinator or Jesse Minter ( Michigan coordinator ) who we interviewed last year and said nope lmao

Ben Johnson is my clear top choice

Not sure if Slovik or monken is 2, but those would be my first interviews

Then vrabel and ravens DC

Look at reddick just hanging out there for no damn reason at all

lawd when we just get some competency

Nobody is gonna leave an OC/DC role to be an OC/DC here. If you're the OC of a good offense why would you come just to do the same thing here?

Love Doug, obviously, but he’s going down with the same press Taylor BS in jax

We need a head coach who can be a guy on his own.. because as we should have learned, the staff is going get picked off when you do well

Never seen this play stopped for us and yet we’re running 4 verts on short 3rd downs more than a yard

Apparently not lol

davis hopefully should only be playing 30 snaps.. Milton should get big DE snaps

ojomo should get a jump in snaps and carter should be around 40

but I think there are snaps for fletch.. whoever the DC shouldn’t be over using dude though

I think the players are just doing the right thing and publicly supporting their coach, they’d look bad and potentially mess up future opportunities by airing someone out. Jalen however lol he couldn’t fake it at the postgame presser. You can tell he don’t care one bit if Nick is gone

They hate McLane, whole organization :lol:

I love our vets and respect what they done but yall can keep all that vouching for Sirianni **** esp when yall not gon be here next szn dealing with this **** lol.

Back
Top Bottom