🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

flashbacks of Doug’s last year, they made him do the same thing and he came to the table with Press Taylor as OC and got the boot

Sirianni is cooked

flashbacks of Doug’s last year, they made him do the same thing and he came to the table with Press Taylor as OC and got the boot

Sirianni is cooked

can only pray

the problem doug had was he didn’t want to give up control of offense so no new offensive guy would come

I don’t get why promising young guys would come unless they get promised the job if he fails and that’s just setting up a bad situation for all involved

nothing about this seems smart

best case we get someone like bieniemy or I guess reich back

This dude acting like we ain’t watching the games

Who'd we hold onto too long? Only name I can think of is Bradberry, but no way Howie can predict he'd fall off a cliff. Slay was solid but he shouldn't have been our CB1. We should've drafted a CB1 or tried to sign one in free agency and shifting Slay to CB2

The vets like Fletch, Lane, Kelce, etc played at a high level. BG started the season slow but was also solid second half of the year. Dunno who else he could be talking about

Who'd we hold onto too long? Only name I can think of is Bradberry, but no way Howie can predict he'd fall off a cliff. Slay was solid but he shouldn't have been our CB1. We should've drafted a CB1 or tried to sign one in free agency and shifting Slay to CB2

The vets like Fletch, Lane, Kelce, etc played at a high level. BG started the season slow but was also solid second half of the year. Dunno who else he could be talking about
This year, Bumberry and Darius. But that’s always been his Achilles heel in the past

Yeah I'm not mad at the JB signing. The guy was locking WRs up majority of the season before. I've seen CBs regress quickly but JB was pretty much trash from Week 1. We have Rodgers from the Colts who's supposed to be a good slot CB coming off a full year of rest. He should take Maddox's spot and we should let him go.

JB should be cut. I'm keeping Slay as CB2 and it's for Howie to figure out a way for a CB1. Whether it's trade or draft, he needs to get someone and then focus on the LB position next

The majority of the fan base wanted Bradberry back. Everybody did. This wasn’t what dude did with JP and Sproles ..just have to eat your losses with Bradberry at this point.

Yup.. dude only 30, ain’t like he’s a RB

but who knew dude would lose this much of a step.. or just simply not wanna be there

Yeah I'm not mad at the JB signing. The guy was locking WRs up majority of the season before. I've seen CBs regress quickly but JB was pretty much trash from Week 1. We have Rodgers from the Colts who's supposed to be a good slot CB coming off a full year of rest. He should take Maddox's spot and we should let him go.

JB should be cut. I'm keeping Slay as CB2 and it's for Howie to figure out a way for a CB1. Whether it's trade or draft, he needs to get someone and then focus on the LB position next

don’t think we have much of a choice with slay just looking on the usual contract sites, otherwise I’d legit look at moving off of both just to get the money given slays injuries

cut James and Maddox

but biggest reason is some CBs who could be available in free agency, maybe (jaylon Johnson and l’jarius sneed)

I would feel great with Johnson or sneed, ringo and colts guy (rodgers)

I’d rather be early, like say with Texans dude who we know called plays

and could surround him with vets.. then hire someone else to essentially prop up sirianni

Just get me outta this Fangio/Multiple scheme .. we running a base 5-2 like it’s 1990. **** is so dumb. You always goin be at a disadvantage on early downs because your asking one your edges to drop

Also why tf are we carrying 6-7 DTs on the team. Complete misuse of resources when we didn’t have a LB or S with a pulse

Back
Top Bottom